Chuck Season 2

Boo_108

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Does anyone know that song that plays while Chuck and Sarah are sitting on his bed in his room?

Chuck "Chuck vs the Sandworm"

Does anyone know the Arcade Fire song during Chuck on October 29th. I know it's Arcade Fire and the first line is something like "Keep the Light on those you Love..." I have "Funeral" and "Neon Bible", but it doesn't seem to be on either of them. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Dean

Nevermind, the answer is down below on the forum, sorry. It's not Arcade Fire though it kinda sounds like them. Funny, that's what Chuck said it was in the episode. Poor man doesn't even know what he's listening to.

don't remember anything about it, and i deleted it off my tivo, but it was at the end of the episode.

I think it was episode 3, the episode that was tonight, October 13. I was wondering what the song from the very end was, when Chuck was sitting at the fountain with Sarah and telling her that they could never be together. Thanks for any help.

BTW, if anyone is wondering, the song in the beginning was "Fake Empire - The National" and the song from when Chuck was being held at gunpoint in the train station was also by The National, I forget which song though.

Does anyone know the National song playing when Chuck was being held at gunpoint in the train station?

I know that was the song playing in the opening scene, but was that the one playing at the end in the scene i described?

who knows the song in 25:32 - 25:50 in 2x05 ?? when Jeff agrees to play game ;] i really want it ;p

Chuck 11/17/08

if anyone knows what any of the songs played in this episode are it would be awesome if you could tell me what they are. i know there was one playing when chuck and jill were driving to the gas station and then the song at the end of the episode. the one at the end said something like "you don't know who's in your bed". if anyone knows please let me know. thanks! ♥

Re: Chuck 11/17/08

"Buildings & Mountains" by The Republic Tigers (gas station)
"Keep Yourself Warm" by Frightened Rabbit (end)

Reactions: jca
Re: Chuck 11/17/08

I've had "Buildings and Mountains" on repeat for months. Love it!

Reactions: jca
Re: Chuck 2x05

The only song I can remember from that episode when Jeff agrees to play the game is The Touch by Stan Bush. I love that song. It's from the Transformers movie soundtrack. The cartoon version, not the live action one.

Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COYRxf13tIg

Back