Shallow Hal

onestepone

Reaction score
In the movie Shallow Hal, what is the song being played when Hal goes to Rosie's going away party, and makes up with her, and then tries to pick her up, literally, and instead she carries him out the front door.

Was it "Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)" by Edison Lighthouse? I remember that being played at the end.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE MUSIC BEING PLAYED IN THE MOVIE WHEN HAL SEES ROSEMARRY AT HER GOING AWAY PARTY JUST BEFORE THE END CREDITS

I am looking for the song that plays throughout the movie in short clips. I think it is by ivy, but you never hear any words. The longest I heard it was when Hal went to the hospital at the end of the movie to find Rosie and came across the little girl that was burned.

Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure what song you are talking about but here is a Link where you can listen to a clip of each song on the soundtrack. Hope it helps.

Rhonda,

Thanks for the link, but I had already checked that. I emailed the band "Ivy" and found out that is was an original score done just for the movie....not available commercially. Ivy does however had some great music that is available commercially.

Thanks again for the attempt.

Chad

Sorry it didn't help. Hopefully they will email you back. Let us know what they say. :)

I'm just curious about the song name that is playing when Jack Black is in the nightclub at the beginning of the movie and he is dancing with the 3 "attractive" ladies and Jason Alexander comes in and pulls him away. I checked the soundtrack, this song isn't on there.

I saw a topic about this same song was already posted, but it had no answer. does anyone know the song when Hal dances with the three bigger ladies at the dance club right after he starts to see "inner beauty"? i checked the soundtrack but couldn't find it.

I think it's called "Too Young" by Phoenix. It can be found on the album "United" on amazon.com track 2.

Probably not the first to post this. The song is by a band called Ivy. It plays softly in the background (mostly piano) throughout the movie. Anyone know where to get it?

Which (Ivy) song are you referring too? There are two songs by the band Ivy credited in the movie.

"Edge Of The Ocean" Get It At: Amazon

&

"I Think Of You" Get it At: Amazon

Back