Secret Diary of a Call Girl

At the end of Secret Diary of a Call Girl, series 2, episode 5, broadcast on Showtime, 2/15/09, there was an instrumental piece of music in the background - very haunting and sad. Did anyone recognize it?

courtesy of Showtime Secret Diary of a Call Girl WIKI: The song is "Hometown Glory" sung by Adele. However, no vocals in the scene

Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Season 2 - FINALE EPISODE

What is the name of the instrumentals that are playing during the near end of the episode... when Alex is breaking up with Hannah/Belle... he walks out of the room and Hannah/Belle is just standing alone with Bambi to the rescue?

Music: Secret Diary/Call Girl Season 1, Ep 3

Hi all,

I'm hoping you can help me find a salsa song playing intermittently throughout season 1, episode 3 of Call Girl (episode where she 'plays girlfriend' to a client in a hotel). This is going to sound crazy but the chorus is "Lalalala," and that's all I got. I've tried searching on amazon, itunes, google, et al. with no luck, and it's not on the Call Girl wiki. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Re: Music: Secret Diary/Call Girl Season 1, Ep 3

Hi all,

I'm hoping you can help me find a salsa song playing intermittently throughout season 1, episode 3 of Call Girl (episode where she 'plays girlfriend' to a client in a hotel). This is going to sound crazy but the chorus is "Lalalala," and that's all I got. I've tried searching on amazon, itunes, google, et al. with no luck, and it's not on the Call Girl wiki. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I remember there was a song I liked in season 1 of the show, which turned out to be "Ice Cream" by the New Young Pony Club... I guess it's not likely we're talking about the same song but it's worth a shot. :)

Re: Music: Secret Diary/Call Girl Season 1, Ep 3

I remember there was a song I liked in season 1 of the show, which turned out to be "Ice Cream" by the New Young Pony Club... I guess it's not likely we're talking about the same song but it's worth a shot. :)

Hmm, this was definitely Latin...but thanks for your help, neo. I appreciate it. :)

Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 3, Episode 2

Does anyone know the song playing while Belle's sister and Ben are getting drunk and playing chess?

It was really hot....while we are on it, does anyone know the song playing during Season 1 in the episode where Belle meets the writer at the sex party?

:)

Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 3, Episode 2

Does anyone know the song playing while Belle's sister and Ben are getting drunk and playing chess?

It was really hot....while we are on it, does anyone know the song playing during Season 1 in the episode where Belle meets the writer at the sex party?
:shifty:

Looking for the song in Season 3 Episode 3 when Belle's sister is making dinner for Belle and Ben...has a latin beat to it...thanks in advance

Hello everybody!

From the 4th season, episode 8.

I would love to know the name of the instrumental song that sounds in the background of the scene where Duncan is talking to Ben and Belle is coming towards them. Just after the trial.

Thank you in advance!

Does anybody know the song that played in S01E01 when Belle after sex with Daniel are lying in the bed and smoking and calling Ben?
It is almost the end of the episode.

Any please tell me what the song is at the end of S1: 01 where Belle is laying on the bed trying to call one of her clients???

Something about Break Free and a Magic Carpet Ride...

I love that song, but have no clue who it is. :confused:

Back