BlackBerry Bold

I just saw the commercial for the first time about two days ago and really like the song as well. Does anyone know what it is or where to get it? Thank you.

The song is 'Silly Boy' by 'The Blue Van' - Copenhagen - Rock / Soul / Indie
group

Have Fun!!

That is not the song used in the ad in question; it may be used in another black berry bold commercial though.

This song was an original composition for the commercial. it as done by Chuck Bein ( Me ) at Jira Productions. Thank you all for the kind words.

Chuck Bein

Are you serious...
lol seriously. The commercial music sounds nothing like that Super Mario Bros. music.

Anyway, I'm still trying to find this song. I'm not sure if chuckb above is for real or if he's just pulling our legs.

lol seriously. The commercial music sounds nothing like that Super Mario Bros. music.

Anyway, I'm still trying to find this song. I'm not sure if chuckb above is for real or if he's just pulling our legs.

HAHAHA. Thanks for having my back mastavic! Yes I really wrote that song and no i didn't rip off an 8 bit soundtrack as my inspiration.

that comparison made my day though. cheers

here is a reply i received from the marketing people at/contracted by blackberry when i inquired as to the name of this song. i hope this ends the discussion (albeit on a sad note) the name and personal info has been censored (by me) to protect her privacy, but i left enough to show some authenticity)

"Thanks for your interest in our BlackBerry Bold TV commercial. The track
is an original composition by Ira Antelis entitled "Bold Broadband
Piano".

Unfortunately, the track was solely recorded for use in our specific TV
commercial and is therefore not available for download to consumers. If
you would like to view the commercial, please visit blackberry.com/ads.

Thanks,
Lori

Sr. Brand Communications Manager
Research In Motion Limited

Ira owns the company i work for but I assure you that I wrote the song.

I must say I'm starting to regret posting on this forum, I only answered the initial question to be helpful. I never thought that i would be accused of stealing a song from mario brothers.

This is getting more retarded by the minute.

the youtube clip says
Ira Antelis "Bold Broadband
Piano". The song is not available for download.

It takes a very sharply melody tuned mind to link mario to the bold composition. There is a vague/distant similarity that would require an impressive "flip" to arrive at the chuckb/ira antellis version. That in itself would be recognition worthy.

Now to chuckB what else are you working on. I like your music's sensibility and would like to hear more?

P.S. I would like to add that I am very dissapointed that I cant get the music anywhere. :mad:

I'd like to hear more of this chuck guy's music too! Don't you want to promote your stuff by letting us hear more? Also I'm feeling a bit retarded if retarded means suspicious as to chuck's credibility.

This song was an original composition for the commercial. it as done by Chuck Bein ( Me ) at Jira Productions. Thank you all for the kind words.

Chuck Bein
You know, I thought this was a cute remix, so I'm astonished to find that you can claim it as an original composition because it is utterly -UTTERLY- plagiarised of the Penguin Cafe Orchestra's 'Perpetuum Mobile'
The only thing different is that you've changed the time signature so that the looped piano phrase is forshortened

For those who care to listen
forward to 0:25s onward

http://youtu.be/FvbCV6E0Wro

Back