QVC

vileplume

Reaction score
The first commercial is an ond home depot commercial. The music is a big band jazz thing and I don't know if it is a real song but I do have it. please listen.

The next one is and old QVC commercial it is big band also. I know this is a real song because I have heard it everywhere and just recently for a video game on cartoon network. I really really need this song, it has hounted me for 8 years now.

I have been looking for this QVC commercial song for a long time. It is big band so if you know anything about jazz please listen? This song has been haunting me since I was in the 7th grade. The very first time I heard it was at about 2am and it has stuck with me since. Until one day QVC was having an anniversary special and they played this song. I sat through 3 hours of home shopping so I could record this. Please help, PLEASE!

Have you tried emailing QVC and asking about the ad you are referring to? Better yet, have you tried calling them and asking about it? I'm sure they have a customer service department that can answer your questions about their on-air ads.

Sorry, but I have no clue what the music might could be -- whether it's a real song or one created for use in the ad. I'm not very knowledgable on Big band/Swing music.

If no one else recognizes this music on this forum, you might have better luck posting that music clip in a forum devoted to Big Band and Swing music fans.

Also, like JCA suggested before... Go to the source and contact QVC. They should be able to answer your question or get you in contact with someone in their marketing department that could.

I heard this song on QVC's bare essentials commercial. It is sang by a woman and the lyrics are:

"Never seend the sky so blue, the birds are singing and I got nothing to do. Hey-hey, hey-hey, it's just a sunny day".

It's a catchy little tune that's been stuck in my head since I heard it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Am looking for information on the instrumental music for the QVC Honora pearl commercial.

I am also searching... It's a single piano, and I know I've heard the music before, just not sure if it was on QVC or not...

I've seen a couple posts that might be asking this same question, but I wasn't sure. Posts were too vague. This ad is new and played frequently on other channels. The song style sounds a lot like the 50s Dave Brubeck Jazz/Pop classic "Take Five." It's promoting some sort of Judith somebody collection sale with a bunch of jewelry spinning around as if in a kaleidoscope. Found nothing on the website.

Does anybody know the song that plays during one of the QVC on-air holiday ads that has a theme of "home"? (I imagine that's the title of the song, but searching for songs titled "Home" garners crazy huge results, obviously.)

The ad probably only airs on QVC, which means it's unlikely anyone will know what I'm talking about, but it was a really great song, and I'd like to find out what it is.

The song is sung by a woman and has a very pop-alt/indie rock feel to it. If I catch it again, I'll come back and post the lyrics in case someone knows it even if they don't know the ad I'm talking about!

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Re: QVC holiday-themed ad--"Home"?

The chorus is "Home is where you are/Home is where I wanna' be..."
Sounds A LOT like The Concretes (who, incidentally also did an ad for Target).
I'll try to suss out some more of the lyrics later, but I was listening for that one, too.

Re: QVC "Home" holiday

Don't know where the edit button is--More lyrics:
"When you're around/my life is rosy/When you're around/then I feel cozy
[Chorus]
Home/Is where you are/Home/Is where I wanna' be..."

Re: QVC "Home" holiday

FINALLY Solved: "Home" by Nadia Fay on her album "Honeycomb". Incidentally, the network is actually using the song "Honeycomb" itself in some newer Spring bumps.

QVC "I'm So Glad"

Looking for this Spring 2011 QVC bump with the lyrics "I'm so glad I woke up today/Everything ids goin' my way." Upbeat, spare feminine pop vocal. Any help is *GREATLY* appreciated 'cuz I'd *love* to have this for my Upbeat Mix!

QVC song during commercials

Does anyone know what this song played during QVC ads with the lyric "the sun always shines when I am with you"? Have searched web and even ask QVC with no luck.

Thanks

The song with lyric "the sun always shines when I'm with you", I ask QVC customer service and they said they did not know name of song. Kind of curt.:mad:

Back