Transformers

dirkp

Reaction score
Does anyone know who is doing the music for the new Transformers movie?

Jablonsky did the music for the very first trailer of the Transformers movie and since he is a good friend with Michael Bay I'm quessing he will surely do the score.

will the transformers score be released?
I thought the score was really moving.

these are listed as the soundtrack
its also been stated that stan bush submitted 2 songs and were rejected but will be on his most current cd

also there were other song clips played in the movie if someone else gets them could they list them here too song and artist. please

1. Linkin Park "What I've Done"

2. Smashing Pumpkins "Doomsday Clock"

3. Disturbed "This Moment"

4. Goo Goo Dolls "Before It's Too Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme)"

5. The Used "Pretty Handsome Awkward"

6. HIM "Passion's Killing Floor"

7. Taking Back Sunday "What It Feels Like To Be A Ghost?"

8. Styles Of Beyond "Second To None"

9. Armor For Sleep "End Of The World"

10. Idiot Pilot "Retina and the Sky"

11. Julien-K "Technical Difficulties"

12. Mutemath "Transformers Theme

the kill bill theme, is used just after bumblebee goes up on 2 wheels in a tunnel to scan a 2007 camaro and and switch looks

these were played out of the radio from bumblebee

another clip song was "baby come back" artist ???

another clip song "sexual healling" artist ???

Should we assume they weren't Hall & Oates and Marvin Gaye respctively or could you tell that they were covers? :unsure:

anyone know the song that plays during the first major car chase between bumblebee and the police car? loved it!

The song that plays during the first car chase scene between Bumblebee and Barricade is "Pretty Handsome Awkward" by The Used. Love that scene where the music starts and Bumblebee comes cruisin out of the smoke...

For those who have seen the movie transformers, does anyone know the song that is played during the scene where the rest of the autobots come crashing into Earth. It doesn't have lyrics it's just an instrumental song. Also it is the song played at the end of this video on youtube during the credits. it's part 3 of "Transformers HBO First Look"

Ok well i got a sample clip of the song, it is done by steve jablonsky but it doesn't tell met he name of the song. All i have is like a 15 sec clip of it. If anyone knows the name please tell me.

somebody plz try and find this this is annoying as hell i want that music when the autobots first land...plz n thanx

It's been a while since i seen transformers, but i wanted to know the name of the song at the begining of the credits

Back