Nip/Tuck

EEE! Sorry buddy. I hope someone knows becuz there's know way that i could get that song. It was very breif and not to mention instumental.

Anyone know the song that's been playing in the new Nip/Tuck Commercials on FX??
It's an electronic song with the words "Do want to come inside?"

Any info & help appreciated.

Thanks.

What is the song in the new Nip/Tuck commercial. some of the lyrics go like " ugly could be beautiful" or something like that.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here ...
Have NOT seen the ad, so ...

Perhaps ...

The Real Tuesday Weld - "The Ugly & The Beautiful" - CD: I, Lucifer ???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

what is the new song they use for the new nip tuck series on fx i really would like to know so if you know what song it is plz reply back thanks

I have JUST seen the new promo for Nip/Tuck, (the season starting Sept. 5th I believe.) It's the one where the two surgeons are making the statue into a person or whatever. Does anyone recognize the song?

ok for me, that's not the song. I'm also looking for the song used in the newest Nip/Tuck Promo. It has a bass beat, hard to hear any of the words but its a girl singing. Hopefully I'll be able to post a better description.

the song with the female singing in the background is "strict machine" by goldfrapp. i need help on the song for the other promo---the lyrics is a man and says something like "loves the only proof that the ugly can be beautiful" or can make the ugly beautiful. does anyone know the artist and name of that song?

there are 2 promos, one with the goldfrapp song and the other one with the lyrics i mentioned.

holy cow you guys saved my life.
i have been bugging the hell out of my husband trying to figure out that song. cannot wait for the new season.

So "Strict Machine" by Goldfrapp is being used in TWO new ad campaigns, for Nip/Tuck and the Chocolate LG Verizon phone?? Hm.

Nip Tuck

I just saw the new commercial advertising for the new season of Nip Tuck. I was wondering if anyone knew the artist's name and song title of the music played in the background.

That song, the one used in the "Nip/Tuck" and chocolate telephone commercials, is "Strict Machine" by Goldfrapp. However, there are a few "Nip/Tuck" commercials. If the song isn't "Strict Machine," you can use search to see if there is a thread about the song you're looking for.

What is the song in the commercial on fx that shows the new season of Nip/Tuck with the two main guys building a woman? Its a techno electronica type song.

Thanks

Back