Pepsi logo

codeman38

Reaction score
So this promo regarding Pepsi's new logo has been making its way around YouTube:

And...well...it's got some interesting choices of music.

I know that the first tune is "The Audience is Listening" by Cut Chemist, made rather famous by that iTunes ad a while ago. But does anyone know what the second and third songs are?

I'm almost certain, based on the percussion, that the second song is something produced by Timbaland, but he's produced so many tracks that I don't even know where to begin IDing it. And I have absolutely no idea what the third song is, but it's quite catchy (and no, Googling "making future look nice" turned up no tips).

Originally posted by codeman38@Nov 3 2008, 08:13 AM
So this promo regarding Pepsi's new logo has been making its way around YouTube:

And...well...it's got some interesting choices of music.

I know that the first tune is "The Audience is Listening" by Cut Chemist (Get it at Amazon), made rather famous by that iTunes ad a while ago.  But does anyone know what the second and third songs are?
[snip]

The third song is:

"Beep Beep Love" by The Incredible Moses Leroy

Get it at Amazon.

Hear it at mySpace.

;)

Also, as usual, I seem to be incredibly prone to misheard lyrics-- the lyric turns out to be "making future love tonight." No wonder I couldn't find it with my incorrect lyric. :p

(At least judging from a blog post I found about the ad, I'm not the only one who misheard it that way!)

Back