Jackie Brown

Alidali12

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in Jackie Brown when Samuel L. Jackson takes Chris Tucker (Beaumont) in the trunk of the car drives around the block and shoots him ? I've already listened to all the songs on the soundtrack and on IMDB. The movie has been playing a lot on IFC so if anyone happens to see it and knows the song, please let me know. Thanks

Now, I heard this tune that sounds like elevator music in both of these films..
Jackie Brown and Signs

On Jackie Brown, the part where Jackie Brown is trying on the black suit in the mall....We see nervous Deniro and Briget Fonda waiting on Jackie to go into the dressing room. What is the name of that tune that`s playing in the background in that part...sounds like elevator music.
This tune is also played in the movie SIGNS....the part where Mel Gibson is at the store and the cashier girl is asking him about curse words and stuff...well, listen in the background and you can hear it.

Does anyone know the movie Jackie Brown (a fave of mine :) ) --

When Beaumont and Ordell come out of his apartment, and are walking toward his car, and he's explaining a mission... there is an awesome bass riff song, that kind of repeats and under scores their walk. This groovy bass riff also can be heard in the main menu of the dvd of the movie.

IF ANYONE knows what this song is, I'd greatly appreciate knowing! I love it!

Here is a brief clip of the part I am talking about :p So have a listen to the song that plays when they begin to leave the apartment.

Originally posted by act_scraven@Oct 31 2008, 08:58 AM
Does anyone know the movie Jackie Brown (a fave of mine :) ) --

When Beaumont and Ordell come out of his apartment, and are walking toward his car, and he's explaining a mission... there is an awesome bass riff song, that kind of repeats and under scores their walk. This groovy bass riff also can be heard in the main menu of the dvd of the movie.

IF ANYONE knows what this song is, I'd greatly appreciate knowing! I love it!

Here is a brief clip of the part I am talking about :p So have a listen to the song that plays when they begin to leave the apartment.

Please take a look at my post ( 2 posts up) from over a year and a half ago and listen to the first song's sample on the album to find your answer. ;)

The song is "Cissy Strut" by the "Meters"....its from the year 1969.

Back