Get Smart

"Tick Tick Boom" by The Hives. (iTunes)

..anyone also know the orchestra piece from the last half of the trailer , I've heard it a bunch times before on TV and other trailers.

I do know that the one after Steve says 'I set that up' is Symphony No 5 by Beethoven, but I don't know the one after Steve says, 'Just once, but I don't think you expected him to lift you so high'.

I just found out that the tune after Steve says 'Just once, but I don't think you expected him to lift you so high' is Ode to Joy (also known as Symphony No. 9), but does anyone know what version of it is it? Because I have the tune, but the last part is sped up on the recording that I have.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SONG IS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND OF THIS TRAILER FOR GET SMART SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Has anyone seen the new commercial for the Get Smart DvD?The one with steve carell and anne hathaway.In the commercial they show bloopers of the movie like steve carell throwing up,and in the background there's green paper.There is a song in this commercial.

Back