Quick way to make $2000?

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
So I just spent $2,000 on tickets for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics...any ideas on how to make that same amount before my parents find out a kill me? :unsure:

:lol: My parents are so gonna kill me. Maybe I'll stay there when I go

Because I have planned on going since the last winter Olympics ended. I just didn't plan it out financially like I should have. I'm a teenager, irresponsibility is in my blood :wave:

Wow, I had no idea it was that expensive. :blink: What kind of access are you getting?

It's not too bad for the individual events, the opening/closing ceremony tickets are what steal your money.

The opening and closing ceremonies look like fun to me whenever I watch the olympics. What other events am you going to?

Just the skating. I'm a huge figure skating fan so its going to be amazing! I'm bringing lik 20 different flags and banners, I'm cheering for everyone man!!

Figure skating can be exciting. I would want to go to a hockey game. But alas, it will be next to impossible to get a ticket for that. Hockey is too big here in Canada land. :(

Next best thing when you can't get into a hockey game? :p People with sticks...on ice... with a huge "puck". :lol:

Hey no one's answered my question! Focus people, focus! $2,000--it can't be that hard right? I think I'll try the lottory...or sell something weird on ebay

Got any potato chips or pieces of toast that resemble a religious idol? :p

:lol: That's exactly what I was thinking! I think I'll draw a picture of Jesus on my waffles in the morning, think anyone will buy it?

Back