Californication

slow_neal

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the name of the tune played during the closing sequence of the the "Vaginatown" episode of Californication that aired 10/27/08? It is a classic rock tune, but this is an acoustic cover that I actually prefer over the original.

Nevermind, I got it. It is "Do Ya" originally by ELO. I actually called my dad and sang a few bars to him and he was shocked that I didn't know it as he force fed me loads of ELO, ELP, and Yes when I was but a wee lad.

The cover version is by Neil Nathan and is a relatively soulful rendition of the glam-pop 70s classic.

How about the episode after that one.
Towards the end of the episode when Charlie tells Marcy that shes going to go stay at her mothers and than cuts to Hank walking and talking with Becca. its a sweet little piano piece I know I have heard somewhere

Who sang the version of "I Want You To Want Me" in Season 3, episode 6 of Californication "Glass Houses"? Googling only gave me one page, translated from Chinese - my guess is the artist is called Zhe Zhi, but that's as far as I got, so it's probably not right. It was a female singer and one line of the lyrics was changed to:

I'll shine up the old red shoes, put on a brand new skirt

instead of brown shoes and new shirt.

Californication Showtime TV series

Hey i'm looking for a song from the TV series "californication" season 2 episode 9 "La Ronde" when Lew Ashby takes Karen on a date to the concert recital. The song that was playing in the background with the cello, violin, and acoustic guitar.

Showtime: Californication Season 3

Looked around but can't seem to find what this background music is in this scene. Is probably from the score. You can hear the music better with headphones. http://www.twitvid.com/DYME9

Hi guys and girls... im just wondering if anybody knows the name of the little tune (melody) played at the start of season one episode 2, when they are driving in the car with the clown head in background.? Would really appreciate any insight into this... Cheers...

Back