Anthony Bourdain No Reservations

m173627

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about the techno-ish guitar riff that plays when the show comes back after commercials? Is it a part of a full length song? Which?

The recent episode on Brazil was chock-full of great Brazillian pop songs. Just wondering if anyone knew any of the titles? :eek:

Thanks.

there's a song in at the end of of the no reservations episode in vietnam

it starts around 2:43

thanks

Anthony Bourdain - osaka

anybody know the name of the song that is being played for the first two minutes?

No Reservations Vietnam

I'm not sure if this has been asked already or not (nothing showed up on search), but would anybody happen to know what the song that plays at the end of this show's episode is?

Song starts at about 2:36

If anybody could help it'd be much appreciated. I've tried tagging it with 2 apps and both of them don't recognize it. THanks =)

No Reservations

At the end of the season premier of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations there is a song that plays during the photo montage. It had a pretty catchy sound and was wondering if anyone knew what it was.

Re: No Reservations

At the end of the season premier of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations there is a song that plays during the photo montage. It had a pretty catchy sound and was wondering if anyone knew what it was.

I know what song you are talking about...it sounds cool...techno-ey at first, then there is a singer that sorta sounds like wyclef jean. Theres a sound clip of it at the end of the show (you can click the link below and fast forward to the end so you can hear it).

Im trying to make out the words and pause the ending credits to see if i can find any credits towards the artist as we speak...

There is a part where he says "keep coming like he aint gonna stop pushing money---do it down like that'

Re: No Reservations

I know what song you are talking about...it sounds cool...techno-ey at first, then there is a singer that sorta sounds like wyclef jean. Theres a sound clip of it at the end of the show (you can click the link below and fast forward to the end so you can hear it).

Im trying to make out the words and pause the ending credits to see if i can find any credits towards the artist as we speak...

There is a part where he says "keep coming like he aint gonna stop pushing money---do it down like that'

Hey man. I was searchin right after I watched that episode and it comes on at the end right? I been look for that exact song since I seen the episode. I think it's episode 5 called "buying the cow head" or something. i forget. but he ate cattle head souse or something. Then he says "lets look back on our memories of paradise"

did you ever end up finding the song?

Hey man I found it. But quality is crap.. I don't think the song is famous at all. Lol. But Anthony Bourdain might have made it famous.

Do it Down Like That- Cruise Control

At about 6:30 into this clip you slowly start hearing music build and it goes on until the end, so it's definitely a real song, not a piece of generic music. Even a lyric can be heard something like "oh I'm telling, and I have to get you" around 7:55. The credits mention a group, Blues Explosion! in the credits, but no song, anyone have any idea what this is?

NO RESERVATIONS LONDON AND EDINBURGH

Music from No Reservations: Making of India???

Hello All -
If possible I would love the know the song/music from a scene in No Reservations, the Making of India episode. Do you happen to know the song, artist, or album for the music in the intro to the scene "The Crew Scouts a Temple Location": At +/- 40:18 into the episode... It plays for about 15 seconds.

I tried Shazam and alike, but came up empty. Any help would be appreciated!!!
-Jonathan

Re: Music from No Reservations: Making of India???

Hello All -
If possible I would love the know the song/music from a scene in No Reservations, the Making of India episode. Do you happen to know the song, artist, or album for the music in the intro to the scene "The Crew Scouts a Temple Location": At +/- 40:18 into the episode... It plays for about 15 seconds.

I tried Shazam and alike, but came up empty. Any help would be appreciated!!!
-Jonathan

I would like to second that request!

During the "Making of India" episode of Anthony Bourdain No Reservations (2010) at the beginning of the "The Crew Scouts a Temple Location", there is a song that plays in the background of the scene. The song plays for about 10-15 seconds uninterrupted at the beginning of the scene. I also tried to Shazam the song with no results.

The only clues I could find related to the episode's soundtrack were in the credits - • Extreme Music. They produce mixtape music for tv and movies.

Any help in identifying this song would be much appreciated!

From the Argentina episode (Season 3, Disc 2, Episode 9), does anyone know the song playing while Anthony is paragliding? The song plays twice, at once point immediately after he says "Queue the Floyd," but it's not a Floyd song on any of the albums I own.

I tried SoundHound (similar to Shazam), but Anthony talks during the sequence, so I'm not getting any results.

So, i just got done watching the 'Carribean Island Jumping' episode (1st episode Season 7, 2010) of No Reservations and heard a few dub songs i would love to know..

During the ''bushman meal'' where tony joins some rastafari in Grenada for a crawfish cookout in the jungle there's a long montage of cooking and eating and a good dub song is playing for a while. It sounds just like Lee Perry but i cant shazam it

Immediately following this song is an interlude to a commercial where it shows tony diving through a coral cave with another echo-y dub riddim, wondering wat this was too

Lastly the final song of the episode during credit roll is a very similar heady dub roll.

If anyone knows any of these three or has a guess it would be greatly appreciated
One on

Hey guys, anyone knows the name of the song starting on 2:30, it is flute and some sort of haunting choir chant? help much appreciated

Re: No Reservations Vietnam

Hi! I was wondering if anybody knew what song this was? (Season 8 Episode 18, Brooklyn, series finale). I feel like it may be by Talib Kweli, since he was featured in the episode and Anthony Bourdain tweeted that Talib Kweli provided most of the music for the episode, however, I'm not too sure.

It starts at 40:34. I also tried to Shazam it, but it didn't work because he was talking.

Back