Help identifying old instrumental song

Reaction score
I have a song identification question that I'd love for you to take a shot at ...

I heard this instrumental song in a diner in an airport. It was your typical "broadly, vaguely retro" diner with '50s and '60s music on the radio. This song came on that I believe was from the '60s. It was an instrumental song, with the melody played by trumpets in 2-part close harmony. It was light and bouncy, and almost kind of ... vaguely tropical. It may have even had a xylophone in it. Its most distinguishing feature was that at the end of every musical phrase, it had the sound of a ratty little hand-held tin foghorn. A very crude, metallic, and kind of detuned "HOOOT." Imagine a metal horn almost imitating an animal call.

The song greatly amused me and I've decided I need to find it. If anyone can name it based on that description, I'd be extremely thankful. If you can't ... well, I have one more ace up my sleeve. I'm at school right now, but at home, I actually have a ratty old fog horn that very closely resembles the sound of the one in the song. If you don't know the song right away I'll try uploading a recording of that.

Thanks!

tropical and xylephone?
this is probably wrong, but alls i can think of is Morning Dance by Spyro Gyra

Back