Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay

WesMichaelsHB2K

Advanced Member
Reaction score
This is the song that was playing when Harold and Kumar first walked into Bush's private recreation area to get away from Dick Cheney to talk. It sounded like classic rock or metal playing on the jukebox but I couldn't make it out and unfortunately IMDB doesn't have all the songs listed on the credits on the page.. anybody seen it and know the name? I think they used two, one for the opening and then one when they smoked with Bush.

Okay, well I was able to get that question answered but now I need a new question answer!

First off, the snng that was playing in case anybody was interested was "Stick It" by Great White. IMDB still has nothing updated and it wasn't on the soundtrack, I had to scrounge the credits to find it. Unfortunately, I rented the movie so, I need help with this one but hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to find:

When Harold and Kumar stumbled onto the KKK rally what was the metal and/or hard rock song playing during that scene? There's only a few songs that it could be, from what I remember of the listing mostly being rap or hip-hop, so hopefully somebody knows? Couldn't make out the lyrics because of all the talking by the characters unfortunately.

so idk whats up with this song but ive looked everywhere and i cannot find it. it says its by lucci and cruz on the movie and then by david carlucci and mike cruz, then theres rosario........ please help me it would be deeply appreciated........ its driving me mad....

its the song that plays right when they arive in miami and its a female vocalist that says "toca me lo, ay papi" and on and on

no its not fragma, its from 1997 by lucci and cruz but i cant seem to find it anywhere

The "Toca Me Lo Remix" may or may not be the version used in the Harold and Kumar movie. You can read a discussion about it at Scratch Live.

Back