BMW X5 Accidents took their BMWs

xgirl311

Reaction score
I've been trying to find out who sings the song that plays in the new BMW X5 "Top Safety Pick" commercial.

The commercial shows several different people and their names/ages. It then says Accidents took their BMW's. But not their lives. I think that the lyrics to the song that is playing in the background are:

Morning came and the sky was baby blue and I was breathless and amazed to have arrived...I stood up and my happiness just grew, a second chance to try this life on for size.

Anyone know what the song title/artist is? Thanks!

Hi there -

I really liked it too, so I emailed someone at the agency that handles BMW. Unfortunately, here's his reply:

A,

That is an original score that a music company out in LA made just for that spot.

Best,
J

Vice President, Communications
GSD&M Idea City | 828 West 6th St. | Austin, TX 78703

I think that means we can't get it? I'll keep hunting....

Thanks for the information! I'm bummed that it's not a "real" song, but at least I can stop my searching! :)

BMW Safety Commercial

There's a BMW commercial showing images of the people that had lived through a wreck in a BMW, and then its safety rating or something to that effect. Does anyone know who did the music during that commercial. It isn't the one where they're talking about their wreck and stuff, its just them. THank you!

Re: BMW Safety Commercial

oooh that sucks, but yes that was it. thank you!

Back