Nike Football "Fate" Leave Nothing

QuasiKoz

Reaction score
I'm looking for the music found in a Nike ad featuring LT & Troy Polamalu. It sounds like a remix of "Ecstasy of Gold" (re: Metallica, Ennio Morricone) but I don't know the artist of this variation.

Here's a link to the promo. No one seems to know the answer on YouTube.

Hey All,
I haven't been on here for a while, but I saw this commercial during the Jets-Bengals game and the music behind it was a remix of the Ennio Morricone's "The Ecstasy of Gold." The commercial is basically a bunch of kids destroying furniture, and then it shows football players training, and eventually running into a football game in a stadium. Can anyone give me information on this remix?

Hi, I just saw a commercial for nike football depicting some football players, Landainian Tomlison among others, as kids. I am curious about what song is being played, I recognize it but I can not remember the title or artist.
Please can any one help?

Sorry, spoke too soon. jca has it in the link to the other thread; it's the Bandini remix of L'estasi Dell'oro.

Thanks for that gibson girl ... does anyone know if any of the versions on itunes are the same as that version? I could not find a mix by Bandini ...

Gotta love spaghetti western theme music :)

I could have sworn this was a remix of a song from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Shows how much I know.

It doesn't mark it as such, but I'm fairly certain that it can be found on the Ennio Morricone Remixes Vol. 2 album on iTunes.

Back