Step Brothers

farbeyond

Sandman
Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the dark choral song that played in brief clips when Brennan (Will Ferrell) & Dale (John Reilley) walk by the drum sets in the music room?
It reminds me of the Omen Theme or something like that but it doesn't match up. I didn't find anything that matched from the 28 songs credited in the movie either. Hopefully it's not just music made just for the film.

whats that song that comes in right before they go into do there first interview dale just says were here to fuck shit up and it goes into slow motion and they push some dude

What was the song that Will Ferrell sang at the end of the movie? It was that opera like song.

The original song is called:

Andrea Bocelli - "Por Ti Volare"

Does anyone know the name of the kick ass rock song that starts up when they get into their first fist fight after Ferrel put his balls on the drum set? It isnt even a musical intrument from what I can tell. Its just really ugly loud and awesome.

Does anyone know the name of the kick ass rock song that starts up when they get into their first fist fight after Ferrel put his balls on the drum set? It isnt even a musical intrument from what I can tell. Its just really ugly loud and awesome.

I don't know the song; but it plays at the 34 second mark of this video clip of the scene in question.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68tWv7OGHBM&feature=related[/ame]

absolutely right! THat's the song in question. Now all we have to do is find the name of the song. Thanks for your help though. This should make it easier for us to find.

Got this info online....

Here's the complete list of songs in the movie Step Brothers in the order they appeared in the movie. They did not release a soundtrack album, but the videos and downloads for the songs are at the link below:

A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
North American Scum - LCD Soundsystem
Hairy Balls - John C. Reilly
Captain Benevant & His Ragtag Crew - Adam McKay and Steve Weisberg
Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
Breathe and Stop - Q-Tip
Sweet Child O' Mine - W. Axl Rose, Saul Hudson, Michael McKagan, Jeffrey Isbell and Steven Adler
Brother - Lee Ferrell and Hal Radcliff
Learn - Dizzee Rascal
You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
This is How We Do It - Montell Jordan, Oji Pierce and Ricky Walters
Live on Stage - Dilated Peoples
Tristan and Isolde - Richard Wagner
Something to Talk About - Will Ferrell
You're on My Mind - KO & the Knockouts
Under Pressure - Oz Ravbon and Amir Efrat
Boats 'N Hoes - Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly
A Marshmallow World - Brenda Lee
Family Bible - Rick Logan
Back and Forth - Jon Brion
Slow Burn - Set the Control
Keeping the Faith - Billy Joel
The Longest Time - Billy Joel
Por Ti Volare - Will Ferrell
Father Christmas - Kinks
The Impression That I Get - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Derby Day - Cheeseburger

http://www.reelsoundtrack.com/index.php?act=movie_details&id=47401

Also, the person said Jon Brion did the original music for the movie, so the song might be one of his instead of one of the ones listed.

I know essentially half the listed songs and I know none of them are the one in the vid.

Back