How I Met Your Mother Season 4

Anyone know the song that played at the end of tonight's 'Shelter Island' episode? Lyrics to the effect of "if you're waiting for an invitation, you're gonna wait a long time"?

Never mind, kids. I answered my own question. The song is "Waiting for an Invitation" by Benji Hughes

Anyone know the song which played in the beginning of tonight's episode, something like "say that i've changed, say that i'm different"....."over and over again" ?

How I Met Your Mother: Benefits (1/12/09)

What was the music that played at the end of last night's episode? It was a simple, somber piece that featured female vocals and an acoustic guitar, if I remember correctly.

-John

Re: How I Met Your Mother: Benefits (1/12/09)

Awesome! Thanks so much! You rock!
-John

Re: How I Met Your Mother: Benefits (1/12/09)

you can download the Hayley Taylor Album this link. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How I Met Your Mother 02/02/09

Anyone know the song played at the end when Ted and Marshall are changing their resumes and Lily is eating hot dogs in the bar? Couldn't get a lot of the lyrics but they were something about changing someday (or something like that)

Thanks!

how i met your mother

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing in the episode when Ted was reading a story to Stellas daughter. It was the episode where Ted told Stella that he was going to move to New Jersey

How I Met Your Mother 415 - The Stinsons (March 2, 2009)

Anyone know the song that plays at the very end after Lily pretends to talk to Marshall's mom on the phone while they are riding in the cab? It's upbeat, kind of indie pop with a female vocalist, and I think the line she sings is "This madness sounds experimental"

Thanks!

Re: How I Met Your Mother 415 - The Stinsons (March 2, 2009)

Vertigo
by Anya Marina

Download from Amazon

Re: How I Met Your Mother 415 - The Stinsons (March 2, 2009)

Ah. Been looking for this album too. Thanks!

Back