Comcast On Demand

chichideadly15

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody know the name of the song after the previews of a selected movie on the Free Movies Channel of Comcast On Demand? It comes on right before the Movie Starts and after Ratatouie says "Pure Poetry"? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

"On Demand" commercial for Coachella Fest 2012

Hey everyone. I was recently searching for something to watch, via On Demand, with my Comcast cable. As I was looking for a good show, I saw a commercial or ad on there for this year's Coachella Music Festival and how you could go to:

Music --> Top Picks --> Coachella and check out some of the artists that will be there this year. But, in the commercial for it, they play videos of some of the bands and in the first one, there are all these large blown bubbles and this girl in an orange dress dancing crazy and it's just an awesome sounding song, but I can't make out any of the lyrics and the clip is very short.

Does anyone happen to know the video/group/song I'm talking about? Or, would any devoted and generous members be willing to watch their on On Demand, until they see that ad and then tell me if they recognize it? You have to wait out all the other ads that they play, on "on demand" right now, though. I believe it comes on after the commercial for that easter bunny movie, lol.

Thanks so much to anyone who looks into this or knows, I really appreciate it!

Re: "On Demand" commercial for Coachella Fest 2012

Found! David Guetta - Where Them Girls At ft. Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida. It was a small snippet of this song.

Re: "On Demand" commercial for Coachella Fest 2012

Oh my Gosh! I was just looking for this same video, and not realizing the above posts existed, I watched every video in the Coachella video section of my On Demand! Holy Gees, that took a while!!!
The particular David Guetta video mentioned above is not even in the Coachella videos in my On Demand! It's a rabbit trail! However, just FYI, after the David Guetta snippet, the second little snippet with the dogs running, I have successfully identified as "Save the World" by Swedish House Mafia, in case anyone was wondering. ; )

Does anyone now the name of the song in black and white i think it was the last song on the On Demand" commercial for Coachella Fest 2012.:)

Back