Life Season 2

leone

baby daddy
Reaction score
These are the only songs I caught the lyrics to from "Find Your Happy Place":

"Devil's Playground" by Gram Rabbit (Amazon) (itunes)

"Colleen" by the Heavy (Amazon) (itunes)

When were those songs played? I'm looking for the song from tonight's episode (10/29/08) played while the boxes with the bodies are being discovered in the pre-title teaser, and also the song playing in the club with the dancers in boxes.

The song at the end when Crews finds Rachel is "A Dream" by Priscilla Ahn from her album "A Good Day."

The song playing while they found the boxes was the Gram Rabbit song.

Thanks for the info on the songs. The producers of the show must be fans of Gram Rabbit and Shivaree. They use their songs all the time.

What was the song being played when Charlie and his ex made out in the car. It started with a violin and close captioning said "slow pop sic ♫♫♫"

Anyone know the song that was played at the end of the Oct. 06 episode?
Thanks.

Originally posted by ask1@Oct 7 2008, 09:53 PM
Anyone know the song that was played at the end of the Oct. 06 episode?
Thanks.
"Metal Heart" by Cat Power (Amazon) (itunes)

Anyone know the song played at the very end of the October 10 episode (while Charlie is listening to the illegal wire tap of the mystery man talking to Jack Reese)?

The tv broadcast used "I Shall Be Free" by Kid Beyond. It was also used earlier in the ep when Crews & Reese went back to the experiment, just before checking out the piano crate/solitary confinement cell.

Also, "Ghosts" by Ladytron was played in the Life episode when they found the body in a dry swimming pool.

What is the song playing while Charlie is hallucinating after inhaling the chemical from the lab?

Originally posted by neera55@Oct 19 2008, 12:03 AM
What is the song playing while Charlie is hallucinating after inhaling the chemical from the lab?
"The Box" by Eastern Conference Champions (iTunes) (amazon)

anyone know the name of the song played at the end of the episode when Crews is driving in the online version of the "Crushed" episode?

Does anyone know the song at the end of this Life episode called "Did you feel that"...
i found a post of songs that were in it

206 Did You Feel That?

"The Golden State" by John Doe. Reese interrupts Crew's 'moment'.
"Battleflag" by Lo-Fidelity Allstars. Arresting Rawls.
"Rebound Girl" by The Hell Yeahs. Zen vs Rock.
"Diamond Hoo Ha Man" by Supergrass. Burned corpse.
"Soul Of A Man" by Beck. June's house.
"Mango Tree" by Angus & Julia Stone. Aftermath.

but none of them are the song

here are the lyrics..

I am the one you can count on, cause ill sing a sweet song, words i speak, peace of mind

Are you watching on-line, because they change the songs. That listing is correct for the tv broadcast.

Back