Sons of Anarchy

debsunn

Reaction score
i caught just a few minutes of this show last night and i heard a version of "Son of a Preacher Man". it was sung by a woman, sort of a slower more jazzy version. did anyone happen to see the show and know who it was? :huh:

According to an interview with Katey Sagal, it was her, Katey Sagal.

Hey u music lovers...
Does anyone know what song is played in the Sons of Anarchy Pilot (aired on 9/8/08) at about 40:50 into the show while the gang is headed out on their bikes....
lyrics go something like "She wants your body now".... Great riffs, great song...
anybody know?

This is a song from the recent episode. It was at the end and the lyrics were 18 and I like it. I can't find it in google. Any help?

hello

if anyone saw the show sons of anarchy show. i am looking for the song played toward the end of the show. while the biker gang was burning the sons of anarchy tattoo off the guys back in the garage. the show was played on oct 1 and repeated on oct 5 the show name is giving back please help

thanks ricky

Sons of Anarchy "The Sleep of Babies" 11/19/08

Does anyone know what the final two songs were in the 11/19/08 "The Sleep of Babies" Sons of Anarchy episode? The song that played during the spoiler scene I won't mention just in case someone hasn't seen it yet and the last song.

TIA for any and all help!

Re: Sons of Anarchy "The Sleep of Babies" 11/19/08

Thanks! Found the song name on their site. It is White Angel by The Lions.

I really appreciate the help! :)

hello

if anyone saw the show sons of anarchy show. i am looking for the song played toward the end of the show. while the biker gang was burning the sons of anarchy tattoo off the guys back in the garage. the show was played on oct 1 and repeated on oct 5 the show name is giving back please help

thanks ricky

Hi pchappy! I desperatly search for the same song as you do and i can't find the title anywhere, even not on fx site. Did you have your answer and could you help me please? Thanks!

Sons of Anarchy - Fix

Who sang the cover of Ruby Tuesday at the beginning of the episode.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - Fix

Was it a female? If so, try Katey Segal.

Does anyone know the name of the last song played on tonights 11/30/2010 episode?

Sons of Anarchy ep To Thine Own Blood

Its the song playing when Bobby meets Clay in his kitchen.

Hey u music lovers...
Does anyone know what song is played in the Sons of Anarchy Pilot (aired on 9/8/08) at about 40:50 into the show while the gang is headed out on their bikes....
lyrics go something like "She wants your body now".... Great riffs, great song...
anybody know?

So I know this question was posted like a thousand years ago, but since I wanted that too song and found it, I'll just go ahead and answer this: It's "Machine", by Lions. Don't let them trick you with the lyrics that you'll find online, they're wrong, at least right now.

Awesome song, by the way.

Back