CSI Miami Season 5

Enigma776

Reaction score
anyone got any idea what music was used on this episode mainly the bit at the start, before the credits?

Anyone know the song that played while Calleigh was standing in the condo, looking down at the body and then looking around the room?

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know the song that played at the very end of this episode. Male vocals, slow tempo, here are some lyrics... "Nobody's there, it's not that we're scared, it's just that..."

Thank you!

I take it that was the one you needed? If so, cool!! Glad I could help out!

:D

Anyone know the closing song featured in last night's eppy with the crew walking along the beach????? The song was played during a series of montages leading the ending credits. Excellent song. TIA

-thatsmyjam

Is it "Transatlanticism" by Death Cab for Cutie? That's the only song listed so far.

Junebuggie

Hey,

does anyone out there in internet land know the name of the song that was playing during the scene where the two girls were driving off in the red convertible? It had a sweet riff and I'm dying to find it.

CJ

hey there-
yes, that last song was Death Cab for Cutie- great song, great album.

the song playing during the scene with the red convertible was "Florida Sunshine" by As Fast As. They're actually an awesome new band-- check them out-
myspace.com/asfastasmusic

Looking for the song played in the final minutes of Miami CSI. Monday Oct.9th. It was a lady singing, kinda like electronica.It was really digital sounding. She sang "what the hell is going on and something about crop circles".

The song you are looking for is: "Hide And Seek" by Imogen Heap.

It's funny anytime I hear a song on T.V. I log on here and Know SOMEONE will have the answer") Thanx

Did anyone hear the song in the ending credits?
I believe it was "Florida Sunshine" from As Fast As

Funny - This is the third time this week that this song has been used in something I've been watching on TV. CSI, Smith and BBC Spooks.

Happy to hear people like her sound - recommend you see her in concert (I've seen her 3 times know)

Back