Band of Brothers

Kern01

Reaction score
New to the forums, I just found out about this kind of forum and i think its great, :) I was just wondering i heard some great music playing in BOB and i was wondering if anyone knew (ANY) of the songs that were played, THANKS!!!!

Peace B)

Hello all, I am new here, and I really need to know the name of a song from the Band of Brothers DVD. It is the first song that is played in the "Making of BoB" documentary, the one that starts out with the single Trumpet playing. I've heard this song before in commercials, and it was in the game Star Trek: Starship Creator, and I really love this song. If anybody knows what the song is called, or can give me any help, please do so. Thank you very much.

I know what song your talking about. I used to have starship creator. I think that is the only place you can get it. Ive never seen it anywhere else.

That's so odd, I mean, I heard it on some Honda or other car commercial 2 years ago, and I'm pretty sure I've heard it somewhere else. I really love that song, and Starship Creator was a pretty cool game, also. Well, I hold out hope that somebody here knows what that song is.

Hey guys, I could really use some help on this, I'm looking for the particual piece of music that plays on Band of Brothers at the beginning when they say "Previously on Band of Brothers" and then they show a recap of previous episode. I love that music but can't find it, It doesnt seem to be on the sound track at all. I have the DVD set as well but unfortunately doesnt seem to contain the music anywhere. Please help.

Back