Ugly Betty Season 3

lesmills

Reaction score
Hi! I heard a song today on the premiere of Ugly Betty. The lyrics go like this:
Check baby check, All I wanna do...Zoom, Zoom, Zoom. It was definitely hip/hop.
Any help would be appreciated.....

Does anyone know what was the song that played at the end of the 10-9-08 Ugly Betty "Crimes of Fashion" Episode?

Thanks for any and all help.

Hey Everyone,

Anyone know who sings the song at the end of tonight's Ugly Betty. I caught some of the lyrics. I did a search but I couldnt find anything

It was something on the lines...we tend to forget we're all the same. WE all have joy we all have pain.

If we believed or maybe it was maybe breathed?

Not for sure all help is appreciated!

Could you guys help me with locating one of the coolest sounding
songs I have ever heard. It played in the scene when Lindsay Lohan got make over and was walking towards a shocked Betty in the halls of Mode.

Any help would be so appreciated.

Loren K

There was a great tune playing at the end of the show with the word free, can anyone tell me what song it is...thanks!

peace

Does anyone know the song that was played at the end of Ugly betty tonight? It was pretty good... I tried to shazam it with no avail...any help?

Thanks!

I just found it on abc.com "Ugly Betty" message board that is called "Look" by Sebastian Tellier.

Peace

Was that the song that the band played at the "Roof" party? I liked the song by the band, it was really good but I can't remember the name of the band. Please help me if you know. Thanks!

-emerson

The band songs were:
"Get On With It" by Val Emmich
"Snowy Day" by Val Emmich (only available at his MySpace)

Ugly Betty - "Bad Amanda" episode

Hi, does anyone know what song was playing during Betty & Amanda's dress shopping scene? Thx.

Re: Ugly Betty - "Bad Amanda" episode

Hi, does anyone know what song was playing during Betty & Amanda's dress shopping scene? Thx.

heidi montag - fashion
(though the thing is, i don't think it was her voice. the voice sounded like lady gaga or kat deluna).

Back