Pure "Rise Above"

RaveN1814

Reaction score
Pure "Rise Above"

Anyone know the song?

It's an amazing song and I can't find anything about it.

HELP!!

bsphil,
Thanks for the info...Not too sure what MyAPM is and the client registration was a bit strange....Will have to wait on this one unless someone knows another source.

Hmmm, I think that Apm music is a website for producers to download their products on, be it commercial music or video.. I don't think it's for the public to go and download music from.. I filled out their forms but don't think a 'retired senior citizen' is going to interest them.. :lol: And, until you fill out that stuff, you can't download anything.. We'll just have to see how it goes.. The music is great and I'd like to add it to my WMP though..

Ok, just got a reply back from Apm music and they do NOT allow the public to download the music from their site, only those in the media industry.. What a shame, I really enjoyed this piece of music.. If anyone else knows anything more about it, let us know.. :(

Yep, but I don't think he's the composer or anything, just a guy who's copied it off YouTube and provided everyone a link.. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.. What do you think? :huh:

Back