90210 Season 1

But those aren't all the songs from the first episode. The song by Jazon Mraz isn't on that list. And there's the song that plays right before the Jason Mraz song that I'd like to find, but I don't think it's on that site either. I can't remember most of the words now, but they said the word "rock" a lot...if that helps.

Originally posted by MissMillie@Sep 3 2008, 11:11 AM
And there's the song that plays right before the Jason Mraz song that I'd like to find, but I don't think it's on that site either. I can't remember most of the words now, but they said the word "rock" a lot...if that helps.
"Let It Rock" by Kevin Rudolf

Download it from Amazon.

Does anyone know the song that plays in the very beginning of the episode?

It also is the same song that plays in the opening scene of the movie "21".

the last song that played in tonights episode when the girl was crying in her room...

Well im posting this on the week of september 23, 90210 came on the cw on monday or tuesday, I kno they had an encore on another day, im not sure when though, anyway, at the start of the episode before any dialouge of any characters, there was a song playing, I vaugely remember the lyrics, they went something like
"another place, another time..." I think dats wut they said, but anyway, if anyone saw the episode and knows the title of the first song played, go ahead n post it. I think this is the 3rd episode of the season so if that helps then yea, peace

Whats the song that plays at the start of the episode on the 23rd
I cant really remember the lyrics but I remember when i heard I thought to myself "Oh that song sounds tight" it was right at the start of the episode before any dialouge between any characters or anything

Anyone know the song on tonight's episode (09/30/08) played at the end while Kelly and Silver are talking and Adrianna is scoring drugs? Thanks.

Does anyone know the name of the very last song played on tonight's episode, during the scene where they shove a needle into Adrianna's heart? I'm too impatient to wait for them to post it on the official web site.

Anyone know the song when Ethan kisses Annie on 90210 in the last episode titled "There's no place like homecoming"?? Thanks

the second to last song played in tonights episode (the one right before the jonas brothers song)

Back