CSI Miami Season 7

kellen27

Reaction score
What is the name of the song used at the end of CSI: MIAMI episode "Resurrection". The song plays at the end when he is walking away from Delco after delco asked "You and Me"

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE I JUST FORGOT WHERE!!!!!

It sounds like Explosions in the sky but i dont know

I may be new to this site damnit but there has to be other CSI MIAMI fans out there that want to know this song that I am talking about!

THE EPISODE "RESURRECTION" when Delco asks Heratio if they would catch the bad guy "Ron" together and Heratio says always as he walks away. There is a song that plays for which I think is played by "EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY" I just dont know the name of the song.

Can anyone Please HELP ME PLEASE!!

Originally posted by kellen27@Sep 23 2008, 07:13 PM
THE EPISODE "RESURRECTION" when Delco asks Heratio if they would catch the bad guy "Ron" together and Heratio says always as he walks away.
"This Is Miami" by Sander Kleinenberg

Download it from.

I knew i would find a professional around here to give me the answers I was looking for my friend!

Ok JCA that is for sure not the song I was looking for but Ok I appreciate the help. The song is instrumental but it can be found at www.cbs.com under CSI MIAMI or I am sure it will be on I tunes.

It is a instrumental piece from what I think is Explosions in the sky but I am not sure what the name is. "Only moment we were alone"

Listen to the song and let me know if I am right. Damn JCA I spoke too soon

From what I heard there is no lyrics logan so please keep helping me find this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kellen

Ok how about we find all the music used in the episode and we will go from there people!

I recognized the song in the middle of the episode as "Highway of Endless Dreams" by M83.

Hi, I heard a song on the second episode of the new season of Miami Vice "We won't get fueled again", Song played while guy crashes party. The music was definitely a techno dance song...any help would be greatly appreciated!

Considering MIAMI VICE went off the air in 1989, I think you actually mean CSI:MIAMI...

...however, I don't know the song name...

Yes, you are correct on the CSI Miami, sorry about the error...so, anybody able to give the answer to the CSI MIAMI question? It sounds like a great song...thanks!

I found another site that gives helpful information and they said that the song was "Aqualung-believe in something" but i downloaded it and that was not the song. The song sounds like Explosions in the sky but I am not sure which song it is because trust me it has been bothering me too!

It is an instrumental piece and I believe there are no words used in the song.

I THINK I FOUND IT MAN!!!!

Explosions in the sky- "A song for our fathers"

Listen to it and let me know if I am right

This is probably the answer for the other CSI Miami question on this forum. I am still looking for the Dance song that the guy who was hosting the party asked the DJ to turn up while the guy who came crashing thru who was on fire. This is the second episode for this season, called "we don't fueled again."
The song is worth finding out...thanks!!!

CSI MIAMI
Episode 2, aired Monday, Sep 30, titled "Won't get Fueled Again."
In the middle of the show, Calleigh and Ryan are at a gas station interviewing an attendant. Calleigh has to walk to the women's room to retrieve evidence and then there is a scene switch to the lab.
What is the music that is playing as Calleigh walks away to the women's room and when the scene switches to the lab area and the music fades?
I have searched for hours trying to locate the name of this song........I say song because there are vocals in it.
Repetitive vocals.
I would appreciate some help in finding this !

Thank you !

I have already wrote a post and thought that I found the answer to the song used at the end of CSI MIAMI- "RESURRECTION" when delco is talking to Heratio and as Heratio is walking away and the credits go on.

I believe the artist is either Explosions in the sky or Mogwai but I do not know what song it is

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE OCD AND I NEED TO FIND THE SONG!

PS: It is only instrumental and no words are used.

My posting got deleted and I put a link to a site where the LIST OF SONGS WAS!!! it was NOT a file sharing site, just the names of the songs and artists appeared on the site for that episode. GEEZ PPL!!!!! :p

Alright JCA I thought we have been though this already NOT ONE OF THOSE SONGS IS IT!!!!!!

You are the song guru and I thought you would have already been able to find it man!!!

It sounds like one of the following artists

1. Sigur ros
2. Mogwai
3. Explosions in the sky

THANK YOU

Back