Xbox 360 "Live Your Moment"

Siduig

Reaction score
what is the name of the song in the xbox 360 commercial, and theres a girls face and the camera pans around to the back of her head where theres a small band playing and it says "live your moment" on the screen.

Evidently, the song was produced by Robot Repair. RR is another one of those companies cranking out tunes, for ads, films, etc.

Ok, so I too have been dying for this song. I've scoured everywhere. There are only two leads i've found, so i'll share them both. Hopefully someone can solve the puzzle.

1) Someone on a myspace video link of the commercial posted a comment claiming the song is called "Milk Floats" by Woodcraft Folk. After trying forever to find anything online, all I could get was a myspace music page. The band is extremely small, and they don't list that song on their page, however they have others, and they do not sound similar at all. So my guess is that is inaccurate. There were only a few hundred albums produced in the UK as well, and I doubt MS would use such a small underground band. However, if anyone can confirm that would be great.

2) The Robot Repair lead has been mentioned a lot, there is a PR statement about the commercial that says original music by Robot Repair. However, after combing their website, I couldn't find any mention of the song or the Microsoft deal. They have a ton of samples, some of which do sound similar but are no more than 45 seconds. They can be downloaded. However, I could not find it at all. I didn't search all their music, but only the genres that the song seemed to fit. It does sound similar. Anyways, that's all I have. I hope someone can solve it! I really want this song!

The song is by our company, Robot Repair. The composer is Kael Alden and the track is called "Lights Go On." Right now we don't have an extended version of it but we make them from time to time if people really like the track. If we extend it I'll post something in this thread. thanks for the love - d

Thank you so much! I know there are a lot of people hunting this song down, and i'm sure we would all love it if it was released at some point. Great work, keep it up! You have fans!

Originally posted by robotrepair@Sep 29 2008, 02:24 PM
The song is by our company, Robot Repair. The composer is Kael Alden and the track is called "Lights Go On." Right now we don't have an extended version of it but we make them from time to time if people really like the track. If we extend it I'll post something in this thread. thanks for the love - d
oh geez if yall did that id love you forever!!! lol

A extended version of this song, or a quick mp3 that I could purchase or download or whatever, and burn to 'driving music to make me happy cd' would be Awwwwwwwesome!! I hate advertising, but Robot Repair, at least you make the commercials sound great - even your Heineken commercial was hot.
I'm bookmarking this thread
thank you

Originally posted by robotrepair@Sep 29 2008, 05:24 PM
Really nice song; hope you give it the strongest consideration for extension and availability

thanks,
logan

Made an account specifically to reply to this. PLEASE make this into a full song. I really like the sound of it and would love to listen to an extended version!

I also created an account in response to this. I love the music in that ad and really would love to dl or buy this music or a longer version of it.

YOU GOT IT! I ABSOLUTELY CREATED AN ACCOUNT JUST FOR THIS TOPIC! Every time I see this commercial, little happiness triggers in my brain melt and everything stops justtt so I can hear this song. It's wonderful. I don't even care if I have the short version. I love it :) :)

So this may or may not have been answered before, but there are so many moved topics and broken links that it is rather difficult to find anything regarding Xbox 360. So here goes...

The commercial pictures a girl's head and it moves around to the back of her head and there is a stage and concert going on inside the back of her head. It is promoting Rock Band 2 and of course the Xbox 360. The song has someone whistling in it and is a quiet song. Anyone know what it is? Here's a link.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermov...ies/270532.html

Thanks guys!

Ok nevermind, I didn't realize there was a video game ad forum. Also I found the song on Youtube so I'm good.

I also want to add that there are at least 3 versions of the commercial on youtube with 1 thousand to 5 thousand views and every version has comments from viewers saying how much they enjoy the music.

wow.... i have been looking for this song since i first heard it. it's great to hear it could be a possible full length song. it's really that amazing.

Back