America's Funniest Home Videos

Reaction score
it was on the episode from June 13...
the lyrics are
Im Tryin to keep my feet on the ground
im beginnin to like this feeling i've found
and i will never let you down

something like that, can someone please help me? Its a guy singing, and just a guitar, its more of like an alternative love song. please help :D

I was just watching America's Funniest Home Videos and towards the end of the show, right before they announce the shows winner they do a little re-cap of some of the clips shown earlier in the show. All the clips shown in this part of the show are in slow motion and the song is instrumental and uplifting.

I was just watching the music montage. The song was up beat and the only thing I caught was "Woo Hoo".
Any ideas?

Thanks

Thanks people...you're the best. I just found this sight 2 days ago hunting for songs from commercials...

I bow to you in respect!

I WAS JUST WATCHING AMERICA'S FUNNY HOME VIDEOS AND THERE WAS A SONG ON THERE WITH THE WORDS "AVERAGE, ORDINARY" AND IT SOUNDED LIKE SMASHMOUTH....ANY ONE KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE?? THANKS!

Smashmouth - "Everyday Superhero"

I’m just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Trying to save the world

I am looking for the name of a song that played on this week's episode of America's Funniest Home Videos. It was playing while they were showing various running and chase scenes. It was a very catchy, up beat pop-style tune. Some of the lyrics were, ..."I woke up late again this morning, was just another morning lying there for me ...I've spent all my time chasing you around... it's that way now I've found out for sure... That's about all I can make out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Anyone know where I can obtain an on-line video of the "quad squad" from AFHV last night???? Thanks! :lol:

i would try youtube and google video first, but if not then maybe AFHV has a website that you could go to and search there. good luck!

Anyone see the AFHV with the baboons or monkeys riding ponies??? If so, do you have a link to that? We just died laughing and I'd love to show my kids again! Thanks!

AFHV = America's Funniest Home Videos

I just saw an episode of americas funniest home videos and there was a song playing during the montage I liked but can't find. It was a rock song with a guy singing something like "I'm independent" it was pretty good. I know its vague but anyone know what i'm talking about

Does anyone know the name of the song played in the Halloween episode of America's Funniest Home Videos the other night on ABC?

It was played during the ATV and dirtbike montage.

help, tittle song?

name song minute 14:09 movie --->

tittle name is?

Back