Audi A4 "Brilliant" tunnel

DjViral

Reaction score
Hi

I saw a commercial the other day with a bunch of white Audi's driving in a tunnel. It's like the first commercial, which everyone was also asking for the music, but in this one the white audi's are coming down the tunnel and then the pack splits to make way for a brilliant red A4. it's a great commercial, but the music just makes it amazing. does anyone know the music.

theres a vocal, sound like a man singing a simple "ba ba ba ba..ba....ba ba ba ba ba...........ba"
and some great music under the voice.

can anyone help at lest with finding the commercial online, or even better identify the music. i have a strong feeling the song was made for the commercial like most of Audi's great music but if anyone could even provide the commercial it would suffice. thank you very much :)

haha awesome , i stumped adtunes.... at least thought someone would have seen the commercial. lol

Originally posted by DjViral@Sep 17 2008, 04:03 PM
haha awesome , i stumped adtunes.... at least thought someone would have seen the commercial. lol
Adtunes is a team effort. Sometimes it takes more than a day. Sometimes there is no answer. Sometimes the song is a one shot for the ad. Not every song in an ad is available. How many Adtunes queries have YOU answered?

Let's wait a day or two and see if a vid pops up online.

Did you scan through the forums?

<_< <_< <_<

Great! Here I was, prepared to answer the question, and it appears to me the poster closed the thread. Darn, my loss. :cry:

Well I have yet to see this commercial or find it on YouTube. Anyone?

woah sorry there. didnt mean i was closing the thread , just suprised no one's seen it. yeah cant find it anywhere. and as i said in my post. i dont care if u cant get the name or artist of the song, i just want the commercial. the commercial has no talking so i can just sample the commercials audio. aright anyway cheers for any help :)

I have seen it on CBC stations in Canada. Don't think it is playing in the US

It is not on the Audi U.S. site or the Canadian web site either

i emailed audi cananda to see if they could provide me with the name of that song

it's pretty amazing

david

REPLY FROM AUDI

thank you for contacting Audi Canada. We are pleased to know you
enjoyed the commercial and its music. This music was composed for the
spot and is not available commercially, nor is there an extended
version.

Thank you again for writing; we hope you continue to enjoy "Brilliant".

Marjorie
AudiTalk

That's too bad that it's original work...I would like to hear a longer version of this song. If anyone stumbles across anything....let me know!

I too will hop on the bandwagon of admirers of this commercial. It's too bad there's no full version, but thanks to those who were able to find it online.

Curious as to the genre of music this would be so I could at least look for something similar?

I'm curious about the production company behind this music. I wonder if they produced
music for other Audi adds. Maybe they have some other material. I'll look into it.

Hey Mcnasty,

You could check out a few of these artists:

Kruder and Dorfmeister a.k.a. Tosca (studio K7 and G-stone recordings)
Dj Food and others from the Ninja Tune label
Fila Brazilia (pork recordings)
Boards of Canada (Warp records)

AUDI Ad with cars in tunnel

Anyone know the instrumental break from this ad and who does it?

Re: AUDI Ad with cars in tunnel

That's the one! Thanks for the feedback Folks.

The "Audi A4 Tunnel" video is on youtube, I'm willing to bet that the guy singing is Geoffery Oryema and if you like tunes like this you may like these

Panoramic by Atticus Ross (on the Book of Eli Soundtrack)
Svefn-G-Englar by Sigur Rós
Takk... by Sigur Rós
Mantra - Organics by Michael Stearns (on the Baraka Soundtrack)

(Note: best heard on a "real" system!)

Geoffery Oryema did alot of work with Peter Gabriel and Peter Gabriel's stuff like his passion album, Rabbit Proof Fence Soundtrack, has similar deep sounding tunes.

Back