Saving Grace

blacktiger571

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know the country-ish song played in the background during the tv spot for TNT's Saving Grace starring Holly Hunter? I don't think it's Amazing Grace, which was played during the preview following The Closer, I mean for the regular trailer. Thanks

"Not Ready to Make Nice" by the Dixie Chicks" has been mentioned as a song on Saving Grace. I have no confirmation of this. Hope that's it. :)

yeah and i heard another song right after the closer last night a guy sang it and it was upbeat almost had kindof a hip hop sound does anyone know that song?

never mind i found mine on the tnt site its everlast song called saving grace (theme)that sings the song i am thinkng of

hello

i saw the saving grace second season promo i would like to know the song played in this promo please help

Hello, I'm new to this board, I was wondering if anybody new the song that plays during the commercial for the second season of the TNT show Saving Grace on the Canadian network Showcase... this was a showcase commercial and not made by tnt themselves, it was an upbeat song with guitars I believe? or keyboards?

Just to clarify it is not any of the songs previously mentioned here, for this I'd need help from any canadian boarders who have the showcase network since the commercial airs regularly on that channel right now.

Saving Grace commercial

There is a Saving Grace commercial on TNT with a male singer with some lyrics that include the words "heart of gold". Any ideas? THANKS!:D

Re: Saving Grace commercial

Without seeing the commercial, the first thing I thought of is "Heart of Gold" by Neil Young or perhaps a cover version of that song. I'd have to see the ad.

The song I'VE been hearing is the Avett Brothers -- "There's a darkness upon me that's flooded in light"...from the song Head Full of Doubt, Road full of Promise.

It's been driving me crazy for a week.

Back