Old Navy in-store

stephie420529

Reaction score
ok this song was playing when i was in oldnavy the other day and i keep trying to look up the lrycsi adn figure it out but what song is this:

how long has it been since then since thennn
you're going to be okay

le le le lo

it has heavy synth in it, girl singer... anyone know?? it's drivingme crazy.

I tried to google it but was not able to find anything. You might try calling that store and just explaining that you heard a song playing when you were in there the other day and see if they will tell you where they get their music from or if they can give you any further information.

If memory serves, they actually sell CDs of the music they play in the store, usually near the checkouts. You may want to have a go there if no-one else here can help.

they don't at the store actually. i work there, and i've asked who it is and no one knows, and we no longer sell cds of what plays in the store. ;\ im so bummed out.

Hey everyone.

So I go into Old Navy the other day, and I hear this song, and it bugs me so much because I can't get the title of it.

All I can describe is that just before the chorus there is a build up with the singer who is male, singing

"All alone...." then into the chorus "And you'll never know"

I think thats what he's saying "and you'll never know", It's stuck in my head and I need help, or relief to what this title is called. Plus, Old Navy doesn't play it in the store anymore and I am dying to hear that song again.

Thanks,

Ben

This is definitly the most difficult song to find, I am checking out Columbia Records the most, since that is where it appears other songs in Old Navy come from...

When I wanted to find the artist I heard in Old Navy, I asked one of the workers if they would let me have a copy of their soundtrack. Companies get copies for free all the time monthly. So if you don't find it, try asking one of the workers if you could have the previous Old Navy soundtrack.

Has anyone been in old navy the past 2 weeks and heard a song with a guy singing la la la la.... literally the WHOLE song. It's annoying but extremely catchy!

i thought i heard a song like that in forever 21 but it was a girl singin...sorry but gL w/ that!

it first kind of has this light keyboard sounding thing and then there are these whistles. the whistling is pretty together {i think like 2 people are whistling] but not all the way. then this guy starts to sing. its not "young folks" by peter bjorn and john,or patience by guns and roses. the whistling is not super fast at the beginning, but its uptempo. i guess it cold be classified as alternative. I heard it in old navy. its all pretty catchy

:rolleyes: I was going to say "Young Folks" but I guess that's out of the picture!

Uhm... I'm thinking something maybe along the lines of Death Cab for Cutie..?

I don't know...

why do they have a song that matches that. because right no i really really just do not who sings it. one other thing i forgot to add. its sound kind of poppy and right after the light little quick uptempo melody it kind of goes into this beat THEN the whistling. but all of that before the whistling doesn't last that long. the light key board thing doesn't sound like a piano and it this quick little repetitive melody. i hope this isn't confusing you guys more

This is going to sound ridiculous - I apologize in advance.

I was shopping in Old Navy today, and over the speakers was playing an awesome version of "Winter Wonderland" that I'd never heard before. It was sung by a man and put over a kind of techno beat. The vocals sounded older (70s, maybe?) but I couldn't place them.

I was wondering if this was recorded specifically for Old Navy stores, or if it's a "legit" song. If anyone has any more info on this one I'll be eternally grateful.

The only lyrics I could make out were "I wanna be next to you like a... ?" and the last part repeated twice. I thought I'd be able to google it but I haven't had any luck finding out the title. I should've asked when I was there but I didn't think to.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! :)

"Moonrock Mambo" by Yo La Tengo

Like a Chunky or a Charleston Chew
Like shoe crab soup or chicken stew
Like Cinderella's other shoe
I just want to be next to you
I wanna be, I wanna to be next to you
I wanna be, I wanna be next to you

Like a palindrome, or a friend indeed

???

:unsure:

In Old Navy...

While I was at Old Navy there was a very upbeat song preformed by a female. It was about how her boyfriend has recently been emotional, saying he's been sensitive to everything she says lately. I think the chorus was something like "I've had it", but I'm not sure. Something along those lines. Also there was something in a verse or bridge about rain and tears.
Thanks =]

Hey everyone.

So I go into Old Navy the other day, and I hear this song, and it bugs me so much because I can't get the title of it.

All I can describe is that just before the chorus there is a build up with the singer who is male, singing

"All alone...." then into the chorus "And you'll never know"

I think thats what he's saying "and you'll never know", It's stuck in my head and I need help, or relief to what this title is called. Plus, Old Navy doesn't play it in the store anymore and I am dying to hear that song again.

Thanks,

Ben

I think it is "Hide Away" by Rock Kills Kid (iTunes) - but if that is right then I don't know why you call it the "most difficult to find." It took me less than 30 seconds of Googling...

ok this song was playing when i was in oldnavy the other day and i keep trying to look up the lrycsi adn figure it out but what song is this:

how long has it been since then since thennn
you're going to be okay

le le le lo

it has heavy synth in it, girl singer... anyone know?? it's drivingme crazy.

"How Long" by Out Hud (iTunes).

When Googling, remember to try alternate spellings like "gonna" instead of "going to." ;)

Back