Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since we're big Garbage fans around here, I wanted to point out that lead singer Shirley Manson (who also joined the cast of Terminator this season) performed the song in the opening scene of the Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles season premiere:

"Samson and Delilah" by Bear McCreary featuring Shirley Manson

I recognized her voice in the intro but never expected her to be a character on the show. It was a cool surprise!

Does anyone know where I can download the song Samson and Delilah. I have not been able to find it anywhere. I thought maybe it was just made for this particular episode. Thanks for any help.

It was made specifically for the show, but it's supposed to be on the forthcoming TSCC Soundtrack which will be released via La-La Land Records in the next month or two.

Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2 Music

Hey guys!!

Does anyone know where I can find the music from the first epiosde of Season 2..it is not on the soundtrack, but it is the scene where there about to burn Cameron and then John puts her chip back in and then they promise to each other that Cameron is really not going to kill John..and anyway throughout the scene there is music playing by Bear McCreary and does anyone know where I can find that instrumental piece/song??

Wow, now I almost wish that I actually watched that show...

sarah conner chronicles 3/20/09

What is the song playing when Jesse and Derrick meet in the parking garage? Starts slow and gets heavier. Think the words at the end say Here I am? Thanks

Terminator tv series Sarah Connor Chronicles

I have a question about another song on the series
it was just on tonight's episode where Derrick is waiting for Jesse in the parking garage and they talk then he pulls out his gun and she runs...
all the lyrics I have are

"you fail to defy your messiah again
you fail to defy your messiah
here i am
here i am
here i am"

just not too sure how correct that is however

what's the song in episode 20 ? when john and charley are fighting in slow motion ?

it's not that .. music starts when john and charley are running on the beach, and the shooting from the boat peer. it's only instrumental

Back