Nivea Lip Care Duffy at Fashion Rocks

Sorry I cant remember any. I believe the commercial was for a lip balm.

I think i know who u r talking about...The lady who sings those songs for Nivea lip balm is a young singer from England named Duffy.She's really good.

You know what, the song thats in the commerical is by Duffy, but its "Oh Boy". I found it listening to the Nivea mix on iTunes

Originally posted by brokenwing78@Sep 12 2008, 10:05 PM
You know what, the song thats in the commerical is by Duffy, but its "Oh Boy". I found it listening to the Nivea mix on iTunes
This blog post about the Nivea Lip Gloss commercial during Fashion Rocks mentions the song used was "Mercy". Since I haven't seen the ad, I can't say for sure.

Both Duffy songs are listed in the Nivea iMix on iTunes.

Do you remember any lyrics?

Both songs had the same light acoustic guitar. And it had the lyrics "find my feet, down on lonely street". I'm quite certain the song I'm looking for is "Oh Boy". :)

There is a new commercial on TV (I'm in California) that airs during the day, and has a Ronnie Spector type of Motown female singer "Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby....." then the instrumental starts and it's a real smokey, groovy jazz/blues thing. I have never SEEN this ad....it always come on when I'm out of the room! I don't even know what they are advertising, but the song sounds like a 60's thing.....HELP!!!

I found it!! It's Duffy, from her debut....Syrup and Honey. That's enough to make me buy the alnum, Rockferry!

Back