Confessions of a Shopaholic

gyrehead

Reaction score
Anyone know the song playing for the ad showing on television? And is it a particular mix/version? Thanks in advance for any help!

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Trailer

1.) Music Of The Sun - Rihanna
2.) Disturbia - Rihanna

bugger! It took me forever to get that flipping Umbrella song out of my head and now this?

Thank you so much though webslinger360. I do appreciate having the answer and once again I am amazed at how fast people so generously respond!

does anyony know the songs that are played in the official trailer played at the theatres? i'm trying to find a song that sounds like it's sung by girlicious. or if anyone knows all the songs that are used, that would be greatly appreciated.

It's the song that's played when the camera shows her black heels close-up and the light flashes and goes into the scene where she fights with another woman for the Gucci boots.

Does anyone know what song that is??

I want to know what the Girlicious song for this movie sounds like. It's prob just the Big Spender they sang on Pussycat Dolls Presents: Search for the Next Doll.
I hope they make their own version and own it like I know they will:)

Does anyone know the song played at the end of one of the tv spots. It is driving me crazy!! It is either a group or a guy singing. I know I have heard this song before.

OMG please help ! I am going nuts! Confessions of a shopaholic

I saw a kinda short ad for Confessions of a shopaholic today. At the end of the clip there is this song that either a guy or group sings. The only way I can explain it is, it sounds very full, like with lots of theatrics. The singers keep climbing notes then going back down, but real staccato sounding. I am desperate to know this information! I cannot find it anywhere, and it is driving me crazy. Thanks!!

does anyone know the song at the beginning of movie's TV spot?
the song plays while the narrator explains the many men of her life (Ralph Lauren, etc.)
it sounds like they say "dream... let's make some..."

Does anyone know the other song in the begining (the one the person above me mentioned) it goes like "let's get down let's get some honey, honey" (the lyrics are probably WAY wrong..) it's been bothering me sooo much..:confused:

CIM84 - you ROCK!!!

I had never heard the song before - but during the preview, i said to myself - "holy crap - this sounds like bitter:sweet"

I love the song now! Thanks for the spot on call!

OMG! Thank you so much, it's the song from tap tap revnge. I had it all this time on my phone, wow.

Okay, what si the name of the song that plays at the end of the trailer. It is kinda sofe and is sung by a woman.

Back