Recommend any songs with a dark, sexy beat?

PiratesLife_ForMe

All-Star Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how you'd classify this sound, so I'm just BS'ing it.

I tried Pandora.com, but nothing really came up.

So I was wondering if anybody had some music they could recommend which sounded anything like this:

"Hold My Hand" - UNKLE
"Hysteria" - Muse

"Hysteria" is the closest song in my music library that I can classify along with the UNKLE song.

I'm absolutely in love with "Hold My Hand" (I listen to it constantly) so I was wondering if there was anything else along those lines.

Thank you!!!
B)

NIN - "Closer"
Goldfrapp - "Train"
Marilyn Manson - "Tourniquet"

A lot of other Manson, NIN, and Radiohead songs sound like that UNKLE song, in my opinion.

first, love the topic request, it's something I would search for too.

If i may recommend, I think the following songs would complement the two you already mentioned..maybe....they're a little various in styles, but they all have that gritty bump and grind je ne sais quoi thingy dingy going for them. I hope that made sense...

Garbage-no 1 Crush..perhaps a little cliche, but it still works after all this time
Rammstein-Stripped
White Zombie- Blood, Milk, Sky (I F'ING LOVE THIS SONG!) There is also a Miss september mix of this song that is very worth checking out, would fit this list too.
marilyn manson-Deformography
marilyn manson-para-noir
Pusicifer-Queen B
Whitey-wrap it up

meh, hope there was maybe one that might be of interest :)

i like dark music! :D woo!! kinda hard to find though lol .,um. Skinny Puppy - Haze is an amazing song, Laibach - Anglia, .i'm not so sure about the "sexy" part heheee
:lol:. but definitely dark, and most other songs i know of are instrumental, i'm kind of into trance so there's usually no vocals lol . :D

"Kingdom" by Dave Gahan
"Strict Machine" by Goldfrapp

The more I listen to that UNKLE song, the more it reminds me of another one.... I just can't think of it. :leela:

One of my fav genres too ;) although I tend to lean toward a more house-type bass, but here are some of my favs...

Rev 22:20 by Puscifer
Hard Wax on Blade Trinity Soundtrack
Lips Like Morphine by Kill Hannah
Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode REMIX by Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park)
The Crablouse by Lords of Acid
The Siren by Aesthetic Perfection
Trip Like I Do by Lords of Acid
Twisted Transistor by Korn
Amorphous Form by Bassnectar
(maybe) I Wanna Go by David Guetta ft. Will I Am

Rock on, my sexy friends <3

Back