Bones Season 4

Amanda1201

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi!! I am trying to find a song from yesterday's episode (Sept. 3rd) ....it happened when Brenan it taking to this dectative in London his name i think ethan wexley or something and during them talking Booth is sitting at a table if anyone can tell me the song i would love it thanks!!!

Does anyone know what the song at the very end was? It was playing when they were in the big cathedral/cafe place (really not sure what that was). Couldn't get enough lyrics for a decent search, either.

The sound at the end in the cathedral/cafe is "Ghost of a Chance" by Ron Sexsmith. :)

There was a slow tune with female voice at the end of the episode when Bones and Booth are digging out the missing head from the yard under the fountain. Does anyone know who is the artist or the song? Thanks, T

Does anyone know the son that played in this episode? I am pretty sure there was only one.

Thanks

Bones on 11/26

Can anyone tell me the name of the song and/or singer from the end of the show on 11/26/2008? Partial lyrics were:
The sun will rise, sun will set...
Thanks

bones credits

what the name of the song playing during the credits of bones? it has violins if that helps. thanks!

Re: bones credits

thanks guys but i meant the ending credits, not opening. sorry for not clarifying

Re: bones credits

According to this it's "Bones - End Credits" by Peter Himmelman. He does the scoring for the show and you can hear several clips at his site here.

Back