Cox Communications digis

snogger85

Reaction score
I've seen this commercial for Cox Communications lately. It has the little digis (or whatever they're called) running around in it.

It's a really acoustic sounding song, starts off with with a man singing "Hey, are you looking for me ..." They guy's voice sounds almost exactly like the lead singer of the Kings of Leon.

Sorry i can't give more details than that. If if comes on again, I'll try to pay more attention.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

I've had this song in my head for a while and couldn't place it. I started going through some CDs the other day and I found it. The song is "A Pretty Picture" by Justin Sconza. It's a bit of an odd tune, but it's catchy.

Nope, that's from another Cox commercial but not the one I'm talking about. I don't think the commercial I'm talking about has made it on the internet/youtube yet.

Oh well, I'll keep looking. Thanks!

or I could be wrong, it could be created by a music studio named Nylon from Australia. Must be an unnamed jingle. At this point I highly doubt it's a full length song.

I'm looking for this one:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jixsHZovQLo[/ame]

I heard back from Cox Communications:

Hi Ira,

I'm responding in regards to your question about the music in the TV Wall spot. Unfortunately, that's music that's not commercially available right now. It was created by Nylon Studios, who are based in Australia. It was actually created specifically for our ad.

I'm glad that you've liked the new campaigns!

Let me know if we can help with anything else.

Take care,
Jeff Lofgren
On-Air Promotions Manager
Cox Communications
Northern Virginia
Jeff.Lofgren -at- cox.com

Back