Infiniti FX "Tame"

i_scipio

Reaction score
Commercial for the Infiniti FX...shows the word TAME in big letters then a guy driving the car...then he crashes throught the TAME and it shatters...

There is a song playing in the background, sounds electronica-ish...

any ideas?

Like that, yes, but it's a black dude and the word is TAME. That one had status quo...I made sure to look on here before i posted, thanks : )

Originally posted by i_scipio@Aug 31 2008, 07:56 AM
Like that, yes, but it's a black dude and the word is TAME. That one had status quo...I made sure to look on here before i posted, thanks : )
Is the music the same?

:ph34r:

I am not sure when it came out, but not too long ago. The commercial is very similar to one you can see below, however the words "TAME" instead of 'status quo' come up and the black guy is driving it. The song starts with a piano and once car 'crashes' into glass, the beat comes up and male vocals sing in the background (it's a little bit distorted, can't pick up any words). Anybody knows what the song it? Thanks for all the help!

So sorry, I searched the post but nothing came up.. Misspelling on my behalf - infinity instead of infiniti. .. Anyhow.. there is still no answer.
Thanks for the 'blending'. :) T.

so i emailed infiniti cuz it was driving me nuts to figure out the song. heres the pertinent part of the response:

Thank you for taking the time to personally contact us about your interest in Infiniti products.

In regards to your email, Original Score by Elias Music is the song featured in the 2009 Infiniti FX Tame commercial.

so, there you go i guess :)

Back