Tropic Thunder

cineindie

Reaction score
What's the name of the first song that plays over the credits..not when the guy's doing his little dance but when the credits actually begin

yes, i also really want to know the name of this song.

i know the ost is on itunes, but i dont think it has it...

ahaha, wow, i just found it, the name of the song is called:

The Name Of The Game (The Crystal Method's Big A** T.T. Mix), by crystal method.

im sure you can find it if you look hard enough, but i dont think its on itunes.

Indeed, that is the name of the song I was thinking off. Much abliged.

The scene where get dropped off in the middle of the forest. Helicopter is flying through the forest and some like techno-ish, linkin park-ish stuff is playing.

i would like to help, but thats a little vague.

can you be more specific?

Trying to find the name of the song that rolls during the end credits, when Tom Cruise starts to dance. They also played it in the short version of the TV trailer. For some reason it's not listed on the soundtrack on iTunes. Thanks...

im pretty sure thats "get back", by ludacris, otherwise its the crystal method song i mentioned above.

whats the song playin after they split up with ben stiller, sound like rolling stones...

Hey so I was watching the director's cut of Tropic Thunder... and I noticed that in the scene after the director Damien gets blown up - the song is different.

In the regular version, the troupe sets out into the jungle for the first time, and "Run Through the Jungle" by CCC plays.

But in the director's cut, it's a different song.

Anyone know the song?? :) Thanks

Does anyone know what song is playing in the very beginning of the movie where the phoney trailers are being shown? Its in the one with robert downey jr. when he's a gay monk. The song reminds me of something you would have sex to. haha. help anyone?

Back