Seinfeld

ad-rock

Pro Member
Reaction score
Kramer is walking down the street with his groceries, and he sees the chubby "Plaza Cable" guy following him. Kramer drops his groceries, and starts running as the cable guy chases after him. They run through Times Square, Central Park, and on the roofs of some buildings.

There is a fast paced instrumental orchestra piece playing. It sounds like something that would be played in a chase scene in a dramatic movie. I can't really explain it any better than that, but maybe there's a slim chance somebody has heard it. :rolleyes:

hahahahhaa, i loved that episode but i cant remember the music...i just remember i couldn't stop laughing when the cable guy is calling kramer from the payphone and they're both just looking at each other and each are plotting their own little scheme...ohhh man

I was watching Seinfeld tonight. Elaine is talking about Joe Devola, how he is "well together." Then it cuts to a clip of Joe Devola Bench pressing, he is crying and listening to a loud opera piece, it sounds kinda of like a "quintessential" opera piece, probably used often. It is very loud vocally and has a tragic mood but with very strong delivery.

I'm guessing it's "Vesti la Giubba" from Pagliacci... there's a link around here somewhere....

episode the switch whats the classic song playing when jerry and george are tryin to find a way to make the switch lol :D

I've been wondering about this song for quite some time. This episode was rerun again on TBS tonight, so I figured it was time to do some research. For all of you who have ever wondered what that song is when Kramer & Newman are making sausages in Jerry's kitchen...here it is: "Manana (Is Soon Enough For Me) " by Jackie Davis (Track 2)

Enjoy!

After some hardcore Googling, it now appears that this is a spoof of the opening rooftop scene from Alfred Hitchcock's movie, "Vertigo."

Is anybody familiar enough with Vertigo (soundtrack or movie itself) to know if the "Kramer/Plaza Cable" music is also from that film??

Thanks~

What is the song playing during the episode where kramer gives blood to jerry and he is making sausage in Jerry's apartment with newman. They are listening to a song can anybody tell me the name of it?

Originally posted by fpm919@Jul 4 2007, 04:00 PM
What is the song playing during the episode where kramer gives blood to jerry and he is making sausage in Jerry's apartment with newman.
From "The Blood" episode:

"Manana (Is Soon Enough for Me)" by Jackie Davis

Get it at Amazon.

In the closing credits of "The Little Kicks" episode, all the people on the street are making fun of Elaine's dancing. They start doing the kicks and the thumbs to a song with the verse, "Hey! You're a really big shining star." I Googled the lyrics and came up with nothing. It sounds like a 70's funk song.

Maybe The Commodores?? That's purely a guess based on its resemblance to "Brick House" though. I also checked "Shining Star" by Earth, Wind & Fire, but that's not it either. Any other ideas? Thanks all!

It apparently was "Shining Star" by Earth, Wind & Fire because this is the song she danced to at the party...though "Hey! You're a really big shining star" isn't actually listed in the lyrics. Weird. Thanks anyway. :confused:

Classical music song

Doo doo doo doodoo*pause*
doo doo doo doodoo*pause*
doo doo doo doodoo, doodoodoo doodidily doo, doo doo doodooo....

etc

I think it was composed by Mozart/Bach/Vivaldi/Handel

Any ideas of what this is? If anyone could decipher these dees and doos, I'd be really impressed. It played on the Seinfeld episode with Edward Scissorhands

Back