School of Rock

barge

Reaction score
What songs are jack black and zak playing the the electric guitars, I know the first one is Sabbath - iron man, what are the other two? They sound really familiar, thanks.

After the school band gets into the Battle of the Bands whats the song they they had playing in the Van where the skeleton is moveing

Hi!

Please help me! I need to know what the songs i called from School of rock movie he sings in on 01:02.. it goes something like ajjajaj or some shit.. please help me... Does this song really exist?

Heyyy...I Have The Tab Of The Song Where Dewey(Jack) Is Sitting On The Chair Behind His Desk In The Classroom....He Is Singin A Song...Just When The Girls Come To Say They HAve A Name For The Band...
In That Scene...

But My Question Is:... From Who Is The Song"?
Can U Tell Me A Name Of The Artist Or Title"?

In School of Rock, when Dewie (sp) finds out the kids can play music, he has Zack play a few songs on the guitar. If i remember correctly they played 3 songs. The first song they play is Iron Man. Does anyone know what the name of the second song is??

I haven't seen the movie recently but I think it is Purple haze or All along the watchtower or smoke on the water.

I know that this is late but the second song is "Back in Black" by AC/DC if I can remember right.

does anyone know the name of the song right after the kids pick dewey in the bus up to go to the battle of the bands competition? it was like while they all were on the bus and he appoligized for lying about his identity and then they went to the place where the battle of the badns was and i wanna know the name of the song that was playing during that time

It may be "Ride Into The Sun" by The Velvet Underground but don't quote me on it!

Does anyone know the song the kid plays, when Jack Black teaches that kid with combed over black hair, he is triangular shaped white guitar, and Jack teaches him to play part of a song.

They recently showed a clip of it during NBC dateline last night when he was interviewing Jack Black.

if you had read what i said i said that the song is played fully so i dont think it be on the soundtrack

Back