Weeds Season 1

nelias

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the song is from the end of episode 1 of weeds? the bit where Mary Louise Parker goes to her drug dealers house and starts crying.
i cant get it out of my head!

I am looking for the end credits song that is played at the end of Weeds Episode 103. Theres a few people singing/chanting and it has an african melody to it.

If anyone knows, that would be great.
And again, I only ask for help for difficult songs to find cause I know you guys are good at finding them :)

thx

i think i got it,

Babalawo
Performed by: Pasta Boys featuring Wunmi

thanks anyways.

Does anyone know what the beginning song of weeds, it's a female vocal singer, and it sounds old :D .

What was the song being played at the end of the show when Mary Louise Parker was watching the video of her and husband together?

The episode was called "Dead in the Nethers"
Thanks so much!!

The song when there at dinner.
I think I hear this "Say goodnight, we can fight. If it helps you sleep"

If you go to sho.com and click on the "Weeds" section, there's a list of all the songs in each episode.

Hi everybody, does anyone know who sings the theme song for Weeds the show on HBO along with the name of it.

Hi !

It´s “Little Boxes” by Malvina Reynolds (originally recorded by Pete Seeger in 1964).

First hit on google...

Fypsigon

Hi all,
Does anyone know the ending song to WEEDS Season 1 - episode 6? It sounded like Leona Naess, but it looks like the Showtime information posted is incomplete. I heard a sample of every song and one is missing from that show.

Thank you!!

Hey all,

I was able to note some of the lyrics -

"I didn't really want you, but I want you now. Was so foolish of me. I didn't think I needed you, but I need you now. Was so empty in me... to feel you crashing...wanna rescue. You will always be... just come back to me now."

It's a female singer that sounds like Rachael Yamagata or Leona Naess and I have been looking for it on the WEEDS soundtrack as well. It is in of Season 1, episode 6, at the end credits, where she is watching the video of her and her late husband making love.

THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE! This one's driving me crazy.

Hey yall! Does anyone know the name of the outro song from Weeds season 1? Lyrics say "jack and jill..." Ive looked everywhere but i can only get the intro song .

Back