Dexter

VaultFifteen

Reaction score
In this Dexter commercial, at 0:11 into it (the second song that plays):

Can anyone identify this? It sounds like something popular, should be any easy one

That melody sounds somewhat like "EnjoyThe Silence" by Depeche Mode. Maybe some kind of remix or just something that sounds similar.

Anybody recognize the song behind the recent Dexter ad on CBS? Sounds like Pretenders to me. Thanks.

I was watch bb after dark the past couple nights and thiers been a dexter commercial playing. it has a couple different scenes with blood forming in a donut box, on a table with dexter dining with a woman and behind dexter on a couch with a ladie. it has this nice tune in the ad. does anyone know the name of this song? the lyrics say something about being in a graveyard or something. and does anyone have a youtube link to watch this ad? :unsure:

Does anyone know the song that's played during the promo for the upcoming season of Dexter on Showtime? It's a woman singing something, "...two people can't know a secret if the other one is dead..." or something similar. It's in the style of Kate Bush, but I know it isn't her.

Back