Fringe

goldengloves88

Pro Member
Reaction score
does anyone know the name of the song that is played during the previews for the fox show "fringe"?

anyone else have any ideas? i appreciate the try, but the song was way off from being what i heard on the commercial, but thanks for trying.. :(

The song is called "Walking On Air" by Kerli. This song and video can be found on iTunes.

your right, this is the one.. not "walkng on air".. do you know that song from the above link? thanks..

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Sep 2 2008, 07:26 PM

your right, this is the one.. not "walkng on air".. do you know that song from the above link? thanks..
The one you 'pasted' is "Walking on Air."

Did you mean this one?

:unsure:

There's a new suspense/triller series on TV called Fringe. On CTV they have a short ad for it with a cool song. I don't know what it is, or who composed it, and I don't even have a link to it (sorry). But if anybody knows the ad and the song title or artist, please let me know.

Re: Fringe on Fox

hey buddy am gonna help u ok, men checkout ''A FOREST'' by Ror-shak that's the name of the song dude aight peace out!!!

Fringe preview 1/14/09 "If You Say..."

During the first hour of American Idol tonight & last night, a promo for Fox's Fringe played. Looking for the song title/artist. The only lyrics caught were "If you say...." Female singer. Thanks.

Re: Fringe preview 1/14/09 "If You Say..."

I am looking for the SAME song! Please help!

Re: Fringe preview 1/14/09 "If You Say..."

During the first hour of American Idol tonight & last night, a promo for Fox's Fringe played. Looking for the song title/artist. The only lyrics caught were "If you say...." Female singer. Thanks.
Lykke Li - "I'm Good, I'm Gone"

Back