We Can Solve It climate crisis wecansolveit.org

mlss_rodrigue

Reaction score
I'm looking for the name of the song in the new "we can solve it" ad that features pairs of individuals holding up signs while sitting on a couch. Thanks

That song i driving me crazy- I have either heard it in other ads or maybe I even already own it. I won't sleep until I know what it is!

Gee, that didn't take as long as i thought it would. I discovered that a professional music company called Black Iris made the commercial that starts with the storming of beaches on D-Day.

Anyway, if you are looking back at that main page for Black Iris and you click on the "Library" folder tab, a new smaller window/music player pops up. Go to "Novelty" and the first song there is called "Deuce of Hearts"- thats the song!

Its really good even if its only 30 seconds long. These guys make a lot of really nice snippets and I hope to hear more of them in future commercials (they also have an area to show what they've contributed to already.)

I just saw a Together We Can Solve It commercial during the Olympics on NBC. It was an instrumental version of song by a real band. So I know it wasnt just marketing production music.

The commercial wasnt like the normal commercials with two people on a couch. It was a bunch of different shots with people flipping a giant light switch at the end.

That's it! Thanks JCA.

Re-watching it, i was able to figure out the song. It sounds very close to "Further" by Long View. I dont think it's the exact same song, but it is very very close.

Originally posted by Amazingracer@Aug 17 2008, 08:42 PM
It sounds very close to "Further" by Long View. I dont think it's the exact same song, but it is very very close.
YouTube commenter thinks it's "Further" by Long-View. Anyone else have any info/opinions on this?

seems some have been asking under comments but no luck yet
figured i would try here

the above link is neither the couch commercial nor the light switch one that was answered earlier in the thread
i guess my thread was moved here since it was a "We can solve it" commercial

Hi, I just started noticing this commercial during the DNC,
, is a link to the specific one I'm speaking of. As you can tell it's all strings instruments, and I'm wondering if it was made specifically for the commercial or whether it's a real song. Thanks.

Originally posted by ncschu@Aug 26 2008, 05:42 PM
Hi, I just started noticing this commercial during the DNC,
, is a link to the specific one I'm speaking of. As you can tell it's all strings instruments, and I'm wondering if it was made specifically for the commercial or whether it's a real song. Thanks.
One of the YouTube comments said that it is Vivaldi, but I'm unsure. I would also like to get this song.

I am looking for the name of the music used on the We can Solve Climate Crisis ad that uses strings, that is of brisk tempo, and builds on a simple ascending four note Ostinato. The piece is in a minor key. It is actually quite riveting music.

I would appreciate if anyone can tell me. I tried to find it on the web and no luck.

It ran during the Olympics and there was a link for the We group on a NYT web page with a link for the youtube of the ad itself.

so...my brother who is a VERY amazing musician...subs for the BSO every once in a while says the piece mentioned above is not.. Vivaldi's Four Seasons, Summer III - Presto....he claims he knows that piece like the back of his hand....

he is wondering what it is as well..and made me come on here to find out. LOL

anyone else?

Back