Song in video

SenorPepe

Reaction score
There is a motorsport race called the Paris Dakar Rally and they are in the process of moving the venue to South America, and I was watching the promo video of it on youtube and I thought the background song was really great. So I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the song is.

ps I don't have a youtube account, or else I just would have pm'ed the guy.

It's the first song.

It's a really nice mix of electronic atmospheric ambient and accoustic.

If anyone would be willing to pm the guy I would really really appreciate it.

Originally posted by doctormemory@Aug 19 2008, 01:50 AM
I already did. No response yet.

:blink:
We'll thanks anyway. ;)

I'm going to keep digging around, and I'll post if I find anything.

Originally posted by doctormemory@Aug 19 2008, 01:50 AM
I already did. No response yet.

:blink:
You know, it occured to me that since the poster of the video wrote the video description in spanish it's possible he might not be totally fluent in english. In which case he might not fully understand any english pm sent to him.

It's up to you obviously, but you could try re-sending your pm translated into spanish just in case.

And it's a piece of cake to do thanks to...

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

...It's a handy little translator provided by yahoo. All you do is copy and paste text into the box and choose what language you want it translated into and out it pops fully translated.

I can understand if you don't want to bother, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Originally posted by SenorPepe@Aug 17 2008, 03:14 PM
There is a motorsport race called the Paris Dakar Rally and they are in the process of moving the venue to South America, and I was watching the promo video of it on youtube and I thought the background song was really great. So I was hoping someone could help me figure out what the song is.

ps I don't have a youtube account, or else I just would have pm'ed the guy.

It's the first song.
Ralph Sutton Trio - "I'm Crazy Bout My Baby"

Back