Last bad movie you saw

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
The Mummy 3...was absolute crap. If you liked the first two, I beg you not to see it. <_<

For some reason, this news doesn't shock me. Do they mention his wife in the movie at all? I can't remember the actress' name but I didn't see her in any of the previews so I was curious if they just don't mention her or if they used a different actress.

They replaced Rachel Weisz with someone who couldn't really do an English accent.

Starship Troopers Three. Sometimes we girls watch movies only for the sake of the men we love. And this movie reminded me why we shouldn't!

10,000 B.C.... I really disliked this movie for many reasons. It was very Hollywood to me. I still have not made it all the way through this movie.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 17 2008, 09:47 AM
10,000 B.C.... I really disliked this movie for many reasons. It was very Hollywood to me. I still have not made it all the way through this movie.
But at the least the caveman is hot :p At least from what I've seen from the previews--I haven't watched the movie yet.

Yes there is plenty of eye candy in that movie. They have him for the girls and his lovely lady is beautiful so there is something for the guys too.

Vantage point was an alright movie but the ending of the movie sucked. There was a lack of explanation which I cannot stand in movies. Kind of like the far fetched/ corny type movies like M Night Shylaman or however you spell it.

Pineapple Express = kinda funny, need to be high
Tropic Thunder = meh, ok

I don't watch many bad movies, I'm easy to entertain! That last movies that I hated wasting my time on was The Squid and the Whale. It was vulgar (I can handle sex and such when it's not an 8 year old boy) and overall it was slightly disturbing and boring. Another was I Could Never Be Your Woman. It wasn't terrible but I wasn't in the mood to watch it so for me it was bad.

The Mummy 3/10,000 B.C. were both incredibly stupid. It's hard to explain where they went wrong but, they just did.

The last film I didn't like was 2012.... well, special effects were great but they seemed funny and useless to me because the plot was bad and with a lot of disadvantages and mistakes. I even didn't have that feeling of sorrow when everything was falling ang breaking. And I didn't like main characters' emotions.:unsure:
Another one is.. Public Enemies. I couldn't figure out the main idea of the film. They wanted us to feel sorry for criminal - Johnny ? Why? Anyway... I wouldn't watch this film another time.

Deadline with Brittany Murphy. It was just not good. I thought it was slow and boring and the acting was pretty sad.

I also had mixed feelings about A Perfect Getaway. I'm a huge Milla Jovovich fan and I really wanted to like the movie, but the last bit of it really bothered me.

'Grown Ups' wasnt so great - thought it would be excellent cos it had such a great cast. Average

Probably "The Secret Life of Bees". The book was very good, but you can skip the movie. Dakota Fanning was on autopilot the whole movie. "Oh, I've played runaway girls who find a new, loving family and a new home before, so I'll just do what I did in those movies. Then I'll get my paycheck easy"

Funny People - Couldn't even get through it all.
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps - Renewed my hatred for sequels.

Sadly....watched these both on the same night....

Happy Go Lucky... Worst movie ever made. Not even "Plan 9 from outer space" comes close to how pathetic and ridiculous this crap is..

Prometheus

Probably not a "very bad" movie and it certainly had some good elements, but the fact that it had potential just made me angrier at it for being bad.

Back