Kane and Lynch

Reaction score
Ok, Jesper Kyd (composer of games like this and Hitman) has released soundtracks to his other games. Any plans to do this for Kane and Lynch? If you look around you can find 3 of the tracks from the game (Family something, Retomoto Death Squad, and Subway something) but none others. After playing through this with my friends, there are some SWEET other tracks in the game. Anyone know any details?

I couldn't really dig anything up either. There are really only two options here. :/

The information that appears here seems to be flawed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kane_&_Lynch:...inal_Soundtrack

It says that it's coming out on November 23, 2007, but the link that is supposed to cite the information says November 11, which I believe is the release date for the game itself.

Anyway, the two options are these.

1) Wait for the soundtrack to come out. You may try emailing Jesper Kyd or Eidos, either of which may or may not answer mail from anybody.
2) Rip the music from the game. I think this is technically legal if you own the game and as long as you don't give it to other people.

There's technically a 3rd option but I'm not gonna bother discussing it. :roll:

any one know where i can find the full kane and lynch soundtracks the composer is jesper kyd

Back